missing addons

Discus and support missing addons in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a couple addons for the game hawken from the xbox one store on mt xbox and the addons show as installed but they are not showing up in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by michaelemery, Nov 11, 2017.

  1. michaelemery
    michaelemery Guest

    missing addons


    I bought a couple addons for the game hawken from the xbox one store on mt xbox and the addons show as installed but they are not showing up in game...any ideas?

    :)
     
    michaelemery, Nov 11, 2017
    #1
  2. ajrenalin
    ajrenalin Guest
    Can not purchase SSF4: AE: Arcade Challengers Pack

    I am having the same issue here. There is no place on the marketplace for the "Arcade Challengers Pack" except for GFWL addons. In game you have the option to purchase this content and when you select it, it freezes. The addon may be missing from the marketplace.
     
    ajrenalin, Nov 11, 2017
    #2
  3. sionetix
    sionetix Guest
    Xbox Fitness Tai Chi Add On missing from Store

    I previously bought the Tai Chi addon, and I can still play it when I launch it from my library. But I can confirm it went missing from the Store. Not sure what is going on.
     
    sionetix, Nov 11, 2017
    #3
  4. ajrenalin Win User

    Can not purchase SSF4: AE: Arcade Challengers Pack

    I am having the same issue here. There is no place on the marketplace for the "Arcade Challengers Pack" except for GFWL addons. In game you have the option to purchase this content and when you select it, it freezes. The addon may be missing from the marketplace.
  5. SABASTIAN121 Win User

    i cant download anything on xbox one's egde plz help me

    What exactly are we trying to download here because some formats are not supported in this edge due to missing ports, players, addons, etc.
  6. SirDrakulya Win User

    Ace combat 7 Dlc not working

    I just recently learned about the manage function and was missing additional addons for my borderlands 3 also. I really wish these would install automatically
  7. sionetix Win User

    Xbox Fitness Tai Chi Add On missing from Store

    I previously bought the Tai Chi addon, and I can still play it when I launch it from my library. But I can confirm it went missing from the Store. Not sure what is going on.
  8. Francia J. Win User

    Changed email, now missing addons?

    That's perfect then. You just need to perform troubleshooting steps on your end.

    Kindly sign out on Microsoft Store App as well as on Xbox App and then restart your PC before signing back in and then check inside of the game again.
Thema:

missing addons

Loading...
  1. missing addons - Similar Threads - missing addons

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...