Missing Add-one assasins creed odyssey

Discus and support Missing Add-one assasins creed odyssey in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In assasins creed odyssey, it is saying I am missing add-ons, but I have them installed and was playing fine up until now with them. I don’t know why.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wes..-, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Wes..-
    Wes..- Guest

In assasins creed odyssey, it is saying I am missing add-ons, but I have them installed and was playing fine up until now with them. I don’t know why. I restarted my console and uninstalled and reinstalled all the dlcs. I don’t know how to fix as everything I have read doesn’t apply to my scenario or I tried and it didn’t work.

:)

Wes..-, Dec 9, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the exact complete message that you're getting?

Also, you may need to perform a reset on your console keeping your games and apps if you have already uninstalled and reinstalled the DLCs.

Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. MarkStronks Win User

Xbox Game Stops Installing

4. AwR23 Win User

favorite game?/hardest achievement

Favorite game its hard to choose one but lets go with Assasins Creed. Hardest trophy must be on Odyssey the one u must find all chest in water.
  5. EllaKaba Win User

Code for a cd game assasins creed Origins- xbox one X.

Yes- i have xbox one x

the disc is inside the console

this is my second assasins creed-with the 1st one i didn’t have this issue only with this one Odyssey
  6. Francisco Aranha1 Win User

assasins creed odyssey

so should i buy the game pass or the game
Thema:

1. Missing Add-one assasins creed odyssey - Similar Threads - Missing Add assasins

2. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  3. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  4. elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks: Hello, I received my new Elite 2 Core a few days ago. Right out of the box, I noticed that the A button misses a click and does not register it. It happens with the X, Y, and B buttons as well,...
  5. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  6. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  7. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  8. 148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??: I have bought the Xbox Series S during 2021. While then Xbox states that the console has storage of 512GB of storage. When checked (During 2021) It had 320-300GB of storage in it. Now in 2024 its...
  9. I own Steep and DLC but one is missing, the Moonlight Pack add-on though it says it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Steep and DLC but one is missing, the Moonlight Pack add-on though it says it's...: Where do I access to play the Moonlight Pack DLC/add on in Steep? 205f438e-be58-4e80-b42c-233c4c4ee4d5
  10. Why is my game missing the add-on I purchased years ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my game missing the add-on I purchased years ago: My game add-on was removed by Microsoft and it's telling me to need to buy the add on again df6abac4-fd68-40df-8167-cef3c198b3b9