Missing achievement

Discus and support Missing achievement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Halo MCC on steam, I completed halo 4 on legendary but did not get the achievement, what can I do? aaa5c372-489a-4920-b6bf-e6d1f0cde36b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DudeGuy3, Nov 15, 2021.

1. DudeGuy3
    DudeGuy3 Guest

Missing achievement

I have Halo MCC on steam, I completed halo 4 on legendary but did not get the achievement, what can I do?

:)

DudeGuy3, Nov 15, 2021
  2. Grimysoul Win User

games not showing up in the achievement list

Achievements are unlocking and are being shown in recent achievements but the game itself is missing from the achievement list
  3. WPAK Win User

Transfer of Xbox 360 achievement score to Xbox One

Hi there,

are you missing some achievements as score or missing everything from the 360?

When I look at your profile on xbox.com it shows both xbox one and 360 achievements and score.
  4. FranchizeFX Win User

Missing Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Achievements?

I unlocked achievements after unlocking those missing ones for a few days and they all registered without a problem! The missing achievements never registered with my gamerscore, so the problem never fixed itself!
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Campagin Story

Or go back and get the missed achievements
  6. dequick1 Win User

need help from the achievement team

The same thing. I'v missed story-related x360 achievements in Lego pirates("You filthy, slimy, mangy cur!"), Lego Harry Potter("Teacher's pet"). Winphone games too: Make It Rain("Make your first billion" missed, but "You made your first BB" unlocked), AoE:
    Castle Siege,Total Conquest. I think wp achievements missed because I swiped popped window "unlocked achievement" in notification area of my phone. But not sure.

By the way in game wp progress indicating that all achievements are unlocked but in hub they are missed.
Thema:

Missing achievement

1. Missing achievement - Similar Threads - Missing achievement

2. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  3. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  4. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  5. 148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??: I have bought the Xbox Series S during 2021. While then Xbox states that the console has storage of 512GB of storage. When checked (During 2021) It had 320-300GB of storage in it. Now in 2024 its...
  6. Missing achievement in Batman Arkham City

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing achievement in Batman Arkham City: I've now tried twice and can't get the first achievement 'I'm Batman' to unlock in Arkham City. It's strange because the second achievement unlocked fine, and this is an unmissable achievement....
  7. My Achievements/game history is missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Achievements/game history is missing: Like the title says. I log in to my account on my Xbox, and when I view the "gaming" tab on my profile, that box that says "Get your game on! Play games and earn achievements" is displayed. as if...
  8. Achievements missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements missing: I push home, goto profile and push, my profile and push, D-Pad to right gaming. A big box and it says "Get your game on! Play games and earn achievements" Thing is I've been playing since Xbox...
  9. Achievements for xbox one and series x missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements for xbox one and series x missing: I had just stopped playing for the day and went to check my achievements. All of my achievements for xbox one and series x games were missing from from my list of played games. All of the games...
  10. Is it possible for you too reset my minecraft achievements I miss getting achievements and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible for you too reset my minecraft achievements I miss getting achievements and...: Can you please reset my achievements for Minecraft I want to start them fresh you can reset my gamer score if you want too aswell f90aa55d-0be0-47ab-b34e-52006fa2de41