Missing Achievement Score

Discus and support Missing Achievement Score in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As of last night, I have over 6k points worth of achievements missing from my gamerscore. When I go to the games, it shows that I've gotten the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Toile Vierge, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Toile Vierge
    Toile Vierge Guest

As of last night, I have over 6k points worth of achievements missing from my gamerscore. When I go to the games, it shows that I've gotten the achievements, but the game still says something like 0/1000 score earned. Help please?

:)

Toile Vierge, Oct 9, 2017
  2. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Transfer of Xbox 360 achievement score to Xbox One

Hi there,

are you missing some achievements as score or missing everything from the 360?

When I look at your profile on xbox.com it shows both xbox one and 360 achievements and score.

WPAK, Oct 9, 2017
  3. xbox 360 achievements had disappeared

all of my xbox 360 achievements have disappeared. it hasn't given me any gamer score for them. it even shows my the date I've unlocked the the achievement but the whole game says 0 achievements and 0/1500 gamer score but the achievements underneath show
    the date i have unlocked them. am i able to get my achievements back? i missing like e60k gamer score right now and its a killer!

LEEROYxJ3NK1NS, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Seen this quite a bit lately & had this happen to myself.

It's just a glitch.No idea why it happens but it will correct itself within a few days.

Daft Badger, Oct 9, 2017
  5. BrianneGross
    BrianneGross Guest
    Been having the same problem as well for a while now. Unfortunately, it has not corrected itself over time. ☹️

BrianneGross, Nov 1, 2018
  6. WPAK Win User

Transfer of Xbox 360 achievement score to Xbox One

Hi there,

are you missing some achievements as score or missing everything from the 360?

When I look at your profile on xbox.com it shows both xbox one and 360 achievements and score.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Seen this quite a bit lately & had this happen to myself.

It's just a glitch.No idea why it happens but it will correct itself within a few days.
  8. BrianneGross Win User

Been having the same problem as well for a while now. Unfortunately, it has not corrected itself over time. ☹️
  9. MrToguro Win User

Achievements problem

Bayonetta missing achievement record collector and nice try .

L.A Noire huckster and 3 or 4 others.

On all i received achievement earned message but my score never changed.
  10. nathanhurt Win User

game score and achievements missing

modded achievements? ive not cheated
Thema:

1. Missing Achievement Score - Similar Threads - Missing Achievement Score

2. Xbox Achievements not tracking in Xbox rewards app. Missing reward points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Achievements not tracking in Xbox rewards app. Missing reward points.: Anyone having the issue where they are unlocking game achievements, but none of them are being tracked by the rewards app and are also not counting towards daily, weekly or monthly sets or rounds?...
  3. Missing Achievement/No word back from Gears 5 Support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Achievement/No word back from Gears 5 Support: Good morning, Me and my family were playing Gears 5 earlier this year (I know, it’s been that long), and did not receive the Gears 5 Achievement, “Operation: Ride the Snatcher”. I sent Gears of...
  4. Missing 1 achievement in sonic frontiers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing 1 achievement in sonic frontiers: Hi i am missing 1 achievement in sonic frontiers called chaos island expert, which is unlocked by viewing side stories on chaos island. I have done all requirements as i have unlocked the...
  5. Games missing from achievement lists

in XBoX Accessibility
    Games missing from achievement lists: The 8 games at the bottom of my achievement list on 360 don't show anywhere else. They aren't on my achievement list on the One, Series, or even the website. I believe their gamerscore is in the...
  6. Missing achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing achievement: I have Halo MCC on steam, I completed halo 4 on legendary but did not get the achievement, what can I do? aaa5c372-489a-4920-b6bf-e6d1f0cde36b
  7. Xbox One Achievements totals missing from profile

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Achievements totals missing from profile: (In Alpha Skip Ahead - and reported through report a problem) No totals for Xbox One Achievements are showing in my profile. This is on xbox.com, through the Xbox beta app and going to...
  8. Missing achievement score - games showing up as 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing achievement score - games showing up as 0%: Hey, I regularly login on several different Xboxes and I noticed a weird behaviour on one that has ow persisted across all of them. 2-3 thousand achievement points have disappeared from my...
  9. Achievements have gone missing, and my scores wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements have gone missing, and my scores wrong: Hello, In the last few days I lost about 17k of my gamerscore! Some of my games like Xbox Fitness and Mad Max show no points and no gamerscore, but the actual achievements are still there when I...
  10. game score and achievements missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    game score and achievements missing: my game score and achievements are missing but if i go onto the website i can see my avatar and what its wearing and then click on profile its changes to a different costume and if you click on...