Missing Achievement Score

Discus and support Missing Achievement Score in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As of last night, I have over 6k points worth of achievements missing from my gamerscore. When I go to the games, it shows that I've gotten the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Toile Vierge, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Toile Vierge
    Toile Vierge Guest

As of last night, I have over 6k points worth of achievements missing from my gamerscore. When I go to the games, it shows that I've gotten the achievements, but the game still says something like 0/1000 score earned. Help please?

:)

Toile Vierge, Oct 9, 2017
  2. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Transfer of Xbox 360 achievement score to Xbox One

Hi there,

are you missing some achievements as score or missing everything from the 360?

When I look at your profile on xbox.com it shows both xbox one and 360 achievements and score.

WPAK, Oct 9, 2017
  3. xbox 360 achievements had disappeared

all of my xbox 360 achievements have disappeared. it hasn't given me any gamer score for them. it even shows my the date I've unlocked the the achievement but the whole game says 0 achievements and 0/1500 gamer score but the achievements underneath show
    the date i have unlocked them. am i able to get my achievements back? i missing like e60k gamer score right now and its a killer!

LEEROYxJ3NK1NS, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Seen this quite a bit lately & had this happen to myself.

It's just a glitch.No idea why it happens but it will correct itself within a few days.

Daft Badger, Oct 9, 2017
  5. BrianneGross
    BrianneGross Guest
    Been having the same problem as well for a while now. Unfortunately, it has not corrected itself over time. ☹️

BrianneGross, Nov 1, 2018
  6. WPAK Win User

Transfer of Xbox 360 achievement score to Xbox One

Hi there,

are you missing some achievements as score or missing everything from the 360?

When I look at your profile on xbox.com it shows both xbox one and 360 achievements and score.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Seen this quite a bit lately & had this happen to myself.

It's just a glitch.No idea why it happens but it will correct itself within a few days.
  8. BrianneGross Win User

Been having the same problem as well for a while now. Unfortunately, it has not corrected itself over time. ☹️
  9. MrToguro Win User

Achievements problem

Bayonetta missing achievement record collector and nice try .

L.A Noire huckster and 3 or 4 others.

On all i received achievement earned message but my score never changed.
  10. nathanhurt Win User

game score and achievements missing

modded achievements? ive not cheated
Thema:

1. Missing Achievement Score - Similar Threads - Missing Achievement Score

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  4. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  5. elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks: Hello, I received my new Elite 2 Core a few days ago. Right out of the box, I noticed that the A button misses a click and does not register it. It happens with the X, Y, and B buttons as well,...
  6. Missing achievement in Batman Arkham City

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing achievement in Batman Arkham City: I've now tried twice and can't get the first achievement 'I'm Batman' to unlock in Arkham City. It's strange because the second achievement unlocked fine, and this is an unmissable achievement....
  7. My Achievements/game history is missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Achievements/game history is missing: Like the title says. I log in to my account on my Xbox, and when I view the "gaming" tab on my profile, that box that says "Get your game on! Play games and earn achievements" is displayed. as if...
  8. Achievements missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements missing: I push home, goto profile and push, my profile and push, D-Pad to right gaming. A big box and it says "Get your game on! Play games and earn achievements" Thing is I've been playing since Xbox...
  9. Achievements for xbox one and series x missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements for xbox one and series x missing: I had just stopped playing for the day and went to check my achievements. All of my achievements for xbox one and series x games were missing from from my list of played games. All of the games...
  10. Is it possible for you too reset my minecraft achievements I miss getting achievements and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible for you too reset my minecraft achievements I miss getting achievements and...: Can you please reset my achievements for Minecraft I want to start them fresh you can reset my gamer score if you want too aswell f90aa55d-0be0-47ab-b34e-52006fa2de41