Missing Achievement/No word back from Gears 5 Support

Discus and support Missing Achievement/No word back from Gears 5 Support in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning, Me and my family were playing Gears 5 earlier this year (I know, it’s been that long), and did not receive the Gears 5 Achievement,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WindexWarrior88, Dec 18, 2022.

1. Missing Achievement/No word back from Gears 5 Support

Good morning,

Me and my family were playing Gears 5 earlier this year (I know, it’s been that long), and did not receive the Gears 5 Achievement, “Operation: Ride the Snatcher”.

I sent Gears of War a support request directly on August 10th, 2022, along with another inquiry asking for a status update on November 3rd, 2022.

How do I escalate when I have gone directly to the game developer and have received no response? I have copies of the email thread being sent directly to my email to ensure there is no lapse of communication on my end. My Xbox Gamertag is

:)

WindexWarrior88, Dec 18, 2022
  2. WindexWarrior88 Win User

Sent them a fourth email with no response after six months.

Great experience.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello WindwxWarrior88, sorryto hear you're having trouble with your achievements

I think you're going to need to continue working with the game support team for now. However, just to let you know I'd recently popped a Gears game in to play and it popped a bunch of achievements for me. Guess I'd earned them but they never popped at the time.

In the meantime please give this link a read https://www.trueachievements.com/a317914/operat....

They have some information that may prove helpful for you

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Goomf Win User

Gears 5 Operation 3: Gridiron punch card not unlocking achievement section

Thanks but it doesn't state that. It just asks for any achievement in Gears 5. They need to be specific in the wording otherwise.
  5. ENGINEER H4RR7 Win User

Achievements for Gears of War 2 not showing under achievements tab on xbox.com

yeah, i just checked and mine gears of war judgment achievements are also missing from the website.
  6. Misses Joust Win User

reset

G'day Snake! We'll be happy to help, but let's get a few more details first.

1. It looks like you have 39/82 Achievements unlocked for Gears of War 3. Is this the game you're referring to, or is it a different Gears of War game?
    2. Which Achievements do you feel are missing?
    3. Have you played the game & earned any Achievements offline, completely disconnected from Xbox Live?
    4. What exactly is missing from the game?

Hit us back with the answers and we'll do what we can to sort this out!
Thema:

1. Missing Achievement/No word back from Gears 5 Support - Similar Threads - Missing Achievement word

2. Missing components for the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing components for the xbox app: [img] I've tried to update it, repair it, reset it and reinstall it but this pops up everytime I open this app [img] e6eef009-e70c-422d-b54e-e48d85737bda
  3. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  4. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  5. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  6. Missing achievement in Batman Arkham City

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing achievement in Batman Arkham City: I've now tried twice and can't get the first achievement 'I'm Batman' to unlock in Arkham City. It's strange because the second achievement unlocked fine, and this is an unmissable achievement....
  7. My Achievements/game history is missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Achievements/game history is missing: Like the title says. I log in to my account on my Xbox, and when I view the "gaming" tab on my profile, that box that says "Get your game on! Play games and earn achievements" is displayed. as if...
  8. Achievements missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements missing: I push home, goto profile and push, my profile and push, D-Pad to right gaming. A big box and it says "Get your game on! Play games and earn achievements" Thing is I've been playing since Xbox...
  9. Achievements for xbox one and series x missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements for xbox one and series x missing: I had just stopped playing for the day and went to check my achievements. All of my achievements for xbox one and series x games were missing from from my list of played games. All of the games...
  10. Is it possible for you too reset my minecraft achievements I miss getting achievements and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible for you too reset my minecraft achievements I miss getting achievements and...: Can you please reset my achievements for Minecraft I want to start them fresh you can reset my gamer score if you want too aswell f90aa55d-0be0-47ab-b34e-52006fa2de41