Missing Acheivements

Discus and support Missing Acheivements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 8 in total missing acheivements for Watch Dogs 2, can anyone help e7cf5a88-3cec-453d-9af1-e776ab40265c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THER0BDOG, Sep 27, 2017.

  1. THER0BDOG
    THER0BDOG Guest

    Missing Acheivements


    I have 8 in total missing acheivements for Watch Dogs 2, can anyone help

    :)
     
    THER0BDOG, Sep 27, 2017
    #1
  2. nevigenaid
    nevigenaid Guest
    Missing Acheivements

    I have completed all the puzzles in both the Foundation Pack (Milestone Achievement) and Aurora Pack (Night Owl Achievement) but have never received either achievement or the points associated with them. How do I fix this?
     
    nevigenaid, Sep 27, 2017
    #2
  3. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    MS Still offering Day One Edition Console Bundles?

    Yeah just an acheivement code and a day one symbol on controller. The actual consoles are identical and the achievent has no gamerscore. So people with standard edition are not missing out.
     
    Malacath, Sep 27, 2017
    #3
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

    Missing Acheivements

    OK Fowl, Sep 27, 2017
    #4
  5. OK Fowl Win User

    Missing Acheivements

  6. ShaunPerry Win User

    Notifications

    Was playing Black Ops 3 last night and 1 story acheivement didn't pop. Checked progress and it was there unlocked. Seems to be a bit hit and miss at the mo.
  7. Malacath Win User

    MS Still offering Day One Edition Console Bundles?

    Yeah just an acheivement code and a day one symbol on controller. The actual consoles are identical and the achievent has no gamerscore. So people with standard edition are not missing out.
  8. Keaton Martin Win User

    Acheivments missing, Gamerscore lowered

    This helped me.. I was having trouble with gamerscore is glitched, I logged in and my gamerscore said zero so I power cycle my Xbox and now it's back
  9. Senkei88 Win User

    GAMERSCORE PLUS ACHEIVMENTS MISSING!!!

    Hey, maybe try to delete your profile and download it again.
Thema:

Missing Acheivements

Loading...
  1. Missing Acheivements - Similar Threads - Missing Acheivements

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...