missing a gamertag on my xbox after Factory Reset

Discus and support missing a gamertag on my xbox after Factory Reset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have had trouble with my xbox one s and had to preform a Factory Reset. After i singed back to my account there was only my old gamertag how can i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OJKG, Dec 10, 2020.

  1. OJKG
    OJKG Guest

    missing a gamertag on my xbox after Factory Reset


    i have had trouble with my xbox one s and had to preform a Factory Reset.

    After i singed back to my account there was only my old gamertag

    how can i get my other gamertag back?

    :)
     
  2. Casper663 Win User

    Xbox One Achievements Not Unlocking

    factory reset your xbox one, I had this problem when I got into the preview updates. after the first update I started playing Ryse and didn't get any of the achievements while playing, I even completed the game and nothing. I was on twitter and on the
    phone with xbox support and nothing. I did everything here from un-installing and re-installing the game to hard resets and nothing. After a good day of just thinking about it and not playing turning on my xbox I decided to factory reset it. after a factory
    reset it fixed the achievement issue but any achievement I missed I never got. what I wish they will let us do is delete the cloud save of the game so I can play it again and get my achievements back.
  3. L0n3 w0lF 45 Win User

    Console issues

    Thanks to everyone that commented to this theard . I got my xbox fix due to factory restore. A special big thanks to Miss Bijoux for telling me about the factory reset. Thank you everyone
  4. Adam_2022 Win User

    Fail to update Xbox one to the latest version (December 2022).

    After resetting my Xbox while keeping my app and games (not factory resetting), everything works again.
  5. Dongqiang Ou Win User

    Factory reset after effects

    Thank you for responding to my post but some of my questions still have not been answered yet like how my Xbox froze up after I tried to download Batman on it.
  6. Georges C. Win User

    Factory reset after effects

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Dongqiang, we've been getting some similar occurrences on new generation consoles, and even doing a reset the noise didn't disappear, this could be something related to the Series S/X update.
Thema:

missing a gamertag on my xbox after Factory Reset

Loading...
  1. missing a gamertag on my xbox after Factory Reset - Similar Threads - missing gamertag Factory

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. Cheater's gamertag missing but I have video with gamertag. How do I report?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheater's gamertag missing but I have video with gamertag. How do I report?: Player in MW3 scored 127 quick scope headshot kills. The next highest kill on either team was just 65. Kill cams were very telling - reticle pulled like a magnet to the center of the target's...
  10. Miss my old gamertag

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Miss my old gamertag: Hello, I would love if someone could take the time to re-investigate my forced gamertag change. I believe that while gaming I met someone that wanted to be mean and reported it. The gamertag that...