Missing $75 Promo code

Discus and support Missing $75 Promo code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Sometime last month I received a notice on my 360 that if I upgraded to a Xbox One by the end of July I would receive a $75 promotional code by 8/15.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FamiKona, Aug 17, 2014.

  1. FamiKona
    FamiKona Guest

    Missing $75 Promo code


    Sometime last month I received a notice on my 360 that if I upgraded to a Xbox One by the end of July I would receive a $75 promotional code by 8/15. However, I have still not received this code even though I purchased and set up a Xbox One on 7/31. Can
    anyone give me a status update on this code?

    :)
     
    FamiKona, Aug 17, 2014
    #1
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    $75 Promo code

    I'm glad your friend got the offer but it was only made to specific people. Just because he got one does not mean that you will.

    Case in point. My wife received the offer but I did not.
     
    onyxishere, Aug 17, 2014
    #2
  3. Blind Breezy
    Blind Breezy Guest
    $75 Promo code

    this just shows me Microsoft loyalty
     
    Blind Breezy, Aug 17, 2014
    #3
  4. Missing $75 Promo code

    Hey there, FamiKona! I am very sorry to see that you did not get your code. I wanted to let you know that we're looking into this. As soon as I have some more information, I will post back for you. Missing  Promo code :)
     
    Misses Quinzel, Aug 21, 2014
    #4
  5. Hey, FamiKona! I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. Missing  Promo code :)
     
    Misses Quinzel, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Missing $75 Promo code

    Hey, FamiKona! I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. :)
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Missing $75 Promo code

    Hey there, FamiKona! I am very sorry to see that you did not get your code. I wanted to let you know that we're looking into this. As soon as I have some more information, I will post back for you. :)
  8. Blind Breezy Win User

    $75 Promo code

    make your own post dude you dont even have the xbox one lol
  9. onyxishere Win User

    75$ promo code

    Keep an eye on the console's inbox for your gamertag. The code will be sent there for you to redeem on to your account. But be patient. It may take a little while as I'm sure that are a lot of people taking advantage of this great offer.
  10. Blind Breezy Win User

    $75 Promo code

    this just shows me Microsoft loyalty
Thema:

Missing $75 Promo code

Loading...
  1. Missing $75 Promo code - Similar Threads - Missing $75 Promo

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...