Missing 500 Microsoft Points from Play and learn punch card. May 1- May 31 - 2022

Discus and support Missing 500 Microsoft Points from Play and learn punch card. May 1- May 31 - 2022 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so I have Forza Horizon 5 and got a achievement for 500 Points and I kept pressing the earn an achievement card and nothing happens. I got the Cactus... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by creeperchin201, May 8, 2022.

1. Missing 500 Microsoft Points from Play and learn punch card. May 1- May 31 - 2022

so I have Forza Horizon 5 and got a achievement for 500 Points and I kept pressing the earn an achievement card and nothing happens. I got the Cactus Makes Perfect achievement on 5/4/2022 and couple days later still nothing. all I'm asking if you can put 500 Points onto my account for completing the punch card.

:)

creeperchin201, May 8, 2022
  2. creeperchin201 Win User

Missing 500 Microsoft Points from Play and learn punch card. May 1- May 31 - 2022

how long until they reply?
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact Microsoft Rewards support via the contact link at the bottom of the Rewards site.
  4. Abdel Rahman Hisham Win User

I'm unable to install Minecraft Launcher from Microsoft Store.

Hello, I tried Option 1, I uninstalled most recent update ( I also paused updates for 7 days to not have the update automatically reinstalled again ) The date of the update was 21 May 2022 but after I tried to uninstall it it didn't disappear from the list and the date changed to 31 May 2022.

However, after I tried to uninstall the latest update, I went to try to download the Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft Store and the problem wasn't solved.

( Screenshot after trying to uninstall latest update, it didn't disappear from the list and the date changed from 21/5/2022 to 31/5/2022)

[​IMG]
  5. Roberts Xbox Series Win User

problem getting the Microsoft rewards points for STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN , its only showing green as activate punch card, not getting the +6000 points to my account.

the punch card says purchase must be completed between march 6 - 31, 2022. which is correct since its already purchased, but I did the pre order around Feb 18, 2022. the punch card does not word it it as a date that is not eligible, it doesn't say anywhere under the Punch card information about what dates are eligible that not how its worded on it,

I can't screen capture the Microsoft Rewards app, but I can retype here what it says

Stranger of paradise FF origin

+6000 points

Activate the punch card by clicking on punch number one, then purchase Stranger of paradise FF origin to earn points.

Purchase must be completed between March 6 - 31, 2022. Valid for digital purchases only from Microsoft Store on Xbox or Windows.

ESRB Rating: M.

Has Activate punch card green box checked as completed

Get Stranger of Paradise FF origin

Purchase Stranger of Paradise FF origin, that link loads Microsoft store for the $59.99 game which on my account shows as owned and was opening the download options on that page for this game, yesterday that it showed the Release date as blank but now since yesterdays console update its shows the date information, but anyway where is nothing saying that it shouldn't green box mark a item like this title as it doesn't say when the Punch card was first posted on Microsoft store, again since the information only says when it must be completed by, which I had done that already, since again my account says that I had pre ordered it back on Feb 18 if that information is correct which it should be.

also yesterday night I tried to go into the Microsoft chat about it, but that didn't seem to do any good since their chats are based with other peer gamers, I didn't get a advanced peer chat from it, not sure if trying to talk to them over Microsoft chat from there contact web page helped since they told me to contact them again if I didn't get the points by the games release date. not sure that's how it works since again the green box is not checked on the paid game that I now own, again its OK if I don't get the points, I just be dis pointed in Microsoft rewards app, or that I somehow made a mistake about not checking it first etc.. I guess, again not sure its a mistake I made or something in the Microsoft rewards app which used to be called Bing rewards app I think they changed the title of it, I think?
  6. Robster80 Win User

Not receiving points after completing an achievement for the "Microsoft Rewards top 10: Easter Eggs" punch card

I, too did not receive the 500 points from this Punch Card - I got 2 achievements in Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, one this morning and one this evening, it didn't work. Though this morning's achievement netted me 500 for a different punch card, so I tried unlocking another achievement in the same game but no luck.

I also noticed the Rewards app is acting strange, like it's missing words and symbols in certain areas.

I've already contact support about both these problems.
Thema:

1. Missing 500 Microsoft Points from Play and learn punch card. May 1- May 31 - 2022 - Similar Threads - Missing 500 Microsoft

2. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  3. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  4. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  5. 148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??: I have bought the Xbox Series S during 2021. While then Xbox states that the console has storage of 512GB of storage. When checked (During 2021) It had 320-300GB of storage in it. Now in 2024 its...
  6. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  7. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  8. Missing Series X internal SSD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Series X internal SSD: I bought a Series X from auction and it's missing the internal SSD. Can I buy another one and get patches from Microsoft to get it working again? 8571ac02-1aac-45bc-9c1e-62268497f77a
  9. Service repair is missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service repair is missing: I bought an elite custom controller for my son for Christmas. It was faulty. I returned in the normal way using a mailing label supplied by MS. It was received and I could track its progress in my...
  10. Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store)

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store): I was told to put this here by Microsoft support, but I'm trying to find a specific Avatar Outfit on 360, called the 'Jack Ryan Avatar Outfit' with a weird blanked out symbol beside it, yet when I...