missing 5 dollar promotional code

Discus and support missing 5 dollar promotional code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i spoke to xbox already they said make a post here i never actually received my code when it showed up f9632aff-d265-401e-81ac-3e4dd102e0cb Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RomesparkS, Nov 10, 2017.

  1. RomesparkS
    RomesparkS Guest

    missing 5 dollar promotional code


    i spoke to xbox already they said make a post here i never actually received my code when it showed up

    :)
     
    RomesparkS, Nov 10, 2017
    #1
  2. New Recrute
    New Recrute Guest
    Promotional token for Elf email code is missing in email recieved.

    $5 Promotional token for Elf email code is missing in email I received. Just says Promotional code in a white box where the promotional code probably should be. Its not a clickable either. Can't use code if I don't have it. So asking here about it.
     
    New Recrute, Nov 10, 2017
    #2
  3. Mr INsANu
    Mr INsANu Guest
    Pay what you owe XBOX

    Back in April I purchased two 30 dollar Microsoft Cards for my xbox live onto one receipt and was not given a credit of 5 dollars per every 15 dollar value onto my xbox account as promised by the special promotional going on XBOX.com. I was only rewarded
    with a five dollar credit. I am missing 15 more to that credit amount. Will someone please assist. missing 5 dollar promotional code :(
     
    Mr INsANu, Nov 10, 2017
    #3
  4. RomesparkS
    RomesparkS Guest

    missing 5 dollar promotional code

    i switched my game and your promotion popped up i clicked it it went away and never sent me a code or link and i no money was placed in my account please help me with this
     
    RomesparkS, Nov 10, 2017
    #4
  5. Hey there,

    Not everyone will receive a message for this promotion. It's a random giveaway and not something we're able to generate a token for. We can only resend a message if your account had originally received it, so if your account had received the token you'd
    see it in your Xbox Live Message center as a message from Xbox Live.

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
     
    Mister Mascot, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

    missing 5 dollar promotional code

    Hey there,

    Not everyone will receive a message for this promotion. It's a random giveaway and not something we're able to generate a token for. We can only resend a message if your account had originally received it, so if your account had received the token you'd
    see it in your Xbox Live Message center as a message from Xbox Live.

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  7. RomesparkS Win User

    missing 5 dollar promotional code

    i switched my game and your promotion popped up i clicked it it went away and never sent me a code or link and i no money was placed in my account please help me with this
  8. LoquaciousSage Win User

    Xbox Live Gold renewal after free trial

    $5 month is not a promotion. A year of XBL gold is 60 dollars = 12 months X 5 dollars ;)
  9. Smwutches Win User

    free xbox codes

    Asking for codes is not allowed on the forums. If you are missing codes as part of a promotion, then you would need to list the promotion you took part in.
  10. Mister Cizl Win User

    $5 dollar code?

    Hey crimsonraider34! The codes were random, unfortunately we do not have access to them here on the forums. Thanks!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

missing 5 dollar promotional code

Loading...
  1. missing 5 dollar promotional code - Similar Threads - missing dollar promotional

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...