Missing 400,000 Gamerscore

Discus and support Missing 400,000 Gamerscore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I had roughly 792,000 gamerscore a few days ago, but since then I have only 492,000. I have been playing Saints Row 4 Re-Elected and my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HiCultureBandit, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Missing 400,000 Gamerscore

Hi,

I had roughly 792,000 gamerscore a few days ago, but since then I have only 492,000. I have been playing Saints Row 4 Re-Elected and my achievements have been adding to my score, which is as of now 492,866. I am assuming that the problems are do to
    the new dashboard rollout. I am a preview program member and have had it for a while though, but they just seemed to coincide, but I really have no idea what to think and am very concerned. I don't want to be told to wait 72 hours or restart my console,
    as I have already done both. Please tell me what is being done to get my proper gamerscore showing properly, if there is anything I can do. I would also like to add that my friend, who has roughly 1.26 million gamerscore, has the same problem and is only
    showing at 800,000.

Thank you for your time and assistance with this matter,

Ryan Mikesell

:)

HiCultureBandit, Oct 19, 2017
  2. Oriole2682
    Oriole2682 Guest
    My Gamerscore went backwards and is missing 565 Gamerscore...HELP!

I hit and passed 400,000 Gamerscore yesterday but now I am back down to 399,510. I should be at 400,075 because I was at 400,030 when popping a 45 Gamerscore achievement but now its not adding up properly. Is there anyone that can help get my missing
    Gamerscore back? I got the milestone on trueachievements.com to prove it too.

Oriole2682, Oct 19, 2017
  3. Gold Coin Issues

I'm now showing -202,585 and had way over 400,000 coins. The computer had to be reimaged and after signing back in - all of the puzzles are "missing" along with the coins. Username:

Please fix.

CompoundOwl293, Oct 19, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Nothing you can do but wait.It will correct itself but there's no time frame on when this will happen.

This happened to me 6 times while testing the new update in the Insider program & not just me.After every update my Gamerscore dropped by over 90k & then corrected itself eventually but the last time it took 6 days to go back to normal.

The issue was reported many times but was not fixed & the update was released anyway.

I've dealt with dozens of people with the same issue since the update came out & one by one their Gamerscore is correcting itself.

There was a glitch that did this before the update but it was nowhere as widespread as it is now since the new update came out.

As for getting an official answer as to what's being done about this,i asked a week ago & have still heard nothing.

Daft Badger, Oct 20, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Nothing you can do but wait.It will correct itself but there's no time frame on when this will happen.

This happened to me 6 times while testing the new update in the Insider program & not just me.After every update my Gamerscore dropped by over 90k & then corrected itself eventually but the last time it took 6 days to go back to normal.

The issue was reported many times but was not fixed & the update was released anyway.

I've dealt with dozens of people with the same issue since the update came out & one by one their Gamerscore is correcting itself.

There was a glitch that did this before the update but it was nowhere as widespread as it is now since the new update came out.

As for getting an official answer as to what's being done about this,i asked a week ago & have still heard nothing.
  6. FxX d3StR0Y3R Win User

gamer score

My account ive had for years now had over 400,000 gamerscore got a xbox one and all my gamerscore had gone had to restart from 0.
  7. Move I got this Win User

How much time did you waste on your online character?

34 level

400,000 apartment

3 stolen vehicles with about 400,000 in upgrades
  8. SepiaMX Win User

Who is the Oldest Person with the Highest GamerScore

Awesome! 400,000 that is very impressive!
  9. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

online is boring and money is hard to come by

I bought the $400,000 mansion last night.
Thema:

1. Missing 400,000 Gamerscore - Similar Threads - Missing 400 000

2. Missing components for the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing components for the xbox app: [img] I've tried to update it, repair it, reset it and reinstall it but this pops up everytime I open this app [img] e6eef009-e70c-422d-b54e-e48d85737bda
  3. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  4. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  5. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  6. elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks: Hello, I received my new Elite 2 Core a few days ago. Right out of the box, I noticed that the A button misses a click and does not register it. It happens with the X, Y, and B buttons as well,...
  7. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  8. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  9. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  10. 400+ games missing form library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    400+ games missing form library: why did 96% of my games disappear from my library i used to have around 400+ game in my library now it’s just 17 games all of the ones i did have installed now say “game not installed” i also had...