Missing 3 Xbox Gift Cards (total $150.00) purchased from Fred Myeyer. Have card numbers....

Discus and support Missing 3 Xbox Gift Cards (total $150.00) purchased from Fred Myeyer. Have card numbers.... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; On October 28, 2022, I purchased three (3) Xbox Gift cards, $50.00 each (total $150.00) from Fred Meyer (Kroger retail group) and mailed them to a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Su Moran, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Su Moran
    Su Moran Guest

Missing 3 Xbox Gift Cards (total $150.00) purchased from Fred Myeyer. Have card numbers....

On October 28, 2022, I purchased three (3) Xbox Gift cards, $50.00 each (total $150.00) from Fred Meyer (Kroger retail group) and mailed them to a grandson for his birthday via USPS 17 days ago. At this point, it’s safe to believe that the mail has either been lost or stolen as a 2-3 days was a normal delivery time in the last 10 years.

I contacted a ‘Lost and Stolen department’ at the Fred Meyer to report and received a Case number for the incident. They provided me with 19 digit Card Numbers for each Gift card and advised me to contact Xbox Customer Services for further assistance.

I have both receipt of the purchase as well as an Activation Status Receipt.

Would MS support be able to verify whether the Gif cards have been redeemed by someone else providing I provide three Card numbers to MS support office via secure site?

Can MS reissue or replace these cards upon your verification?

Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

:)

Su Moran, Nov 14, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Missing 3 Xbox Gift Cards (total $150.00) purchased from Fred Myeyer. Have card numbers. Can MS find out if anyone attempt to redeem? More importantly, would MS Xbox replace them or refund?

Gift cards are sold through a third-party and they are responsible for supporting them. There should be an 800 number either on the card or on your receipt to call.
  3. Bayron Pavon Win User

I have a damaged gift card, how do I get a new code

Damaged gift card how do I get a new code
    I missed some number of my Xbox gift card.
  4. OneKoala3856013 Win User

Can't buy xbox live with prepaid cards

Hello, what type of prepaid cards did you purchase? Microsoft gift cards, xbox gift cards, 3 months of Live, 6 months of Live, 12 months of Live?
    I purchased xbox gift cards
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

An Xbox gift card does not work and u would like a refund or a new card

There is a phone number to call either on the receipt they gave you were on the card itself. Xbox has no responsibility for gift cards as they are sold by third parties that purchase the codes from Microsoft.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

last 2-3 digits on gift card are sctarched off

There should be an 800 number on your receipt or on the card to call. Gift cards are handled by a third party company that purchases the codes from Microsoft
Thema:

1. Missing 3 Xbox Gift Cards (total $150.00) purchased from Fred Myeyer. Have card numbers.... - Similar Threads - Missing Gift Cards

2. Missing components for the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing components for the xbox app: [img] I've tried to update it, repair it, reset it and reinstall it but this pops up everytime I open this app [img] e6eef009-e70c-422d-b54e-e48d85737bda
  3. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  4. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  5. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  6. elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks: Hello, I received my new Elite 2 Core a few days ago. Right out of the box, I noticed that the A button misses a click and does not register it. It happens with the X, Y, and B buttons as well,...
  7. Missing digits on a gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing digits on a gift card: My son has a xbox gift card and the last 6 digits are missing how do I get a new code. 3d925245-4450-4016-a555-2dd1362ed1a2
  8. Gift card missing numbers/letters

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gift card missing numbers/letters: I just purchased a physical xbox gift card from a retail store. When I got it home & scratched off to reveal code, most of the letters/numbers in the code are missing. The store will not...
  9. I have a issue with my Xbox gift card I missed some number of my code.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a issue with my Xbox gift card I missed some number of my code.: I buy a Microsoft gift card but I missed some Numbers who can I get my code number. f2d2dd56-6c1e-47c5-9f28-00da6cb5f203
  10. did i miss out on the christmas gift from rockstar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    did i miss out on the christmas gift from rockstar?: because of the hackers taking xbox live down yesterday, i could not log in and there for could not play GTA 5 online. i got on to day but there was no gift under the christmas tree. rockstar said...