Missing 2000 Bing Rewards Points (Posted Before But Unreplied Too)

Discus and support Missing 2000 Bing Rewards Points (Posted Before But Unreplied Too) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I received the email sent last December to join Bing Rewards for a 2000 Xbox LIVE Rewards credit which would be deposited on/around January 8, 2014. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JeFFreyV00RHEES, Mar 4, 2014.

  1. Missing 2000 Bing Rewards Points (Posted Before But Unreplied Too)


    I received the email sent last December to join Bing Rewards for a 2000 Xbox LIVE Rewards credit which would be deposited on/around January 8, 2014. I joined Bing Rewards yet I never received the 2000 points. When will I see the 2000 points in my
    rewards account? (as of January 21, 2014 they do not appear, not even in "Pending"). My email is
    [Mod Removed - please don't post personal info] and my gamertag is

    :)
     
    JeFFreyV00RHEES, Mar 4, 2014
    #1
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Missing 2000 Bing Rewards Points

    Drakken - There was a Rewards offer to receive 2,000 rewards credits for joining Bing Rewards. So the OP had his information correct.
     
    Smwutches, Mar 4, 2014
    #2
  3. Drakken Saer
    Drakken Saer Guest
    Missing 2000 Bing Rewards Points

    Hi there LegoBowler!

    I think you might be confusing Bing credits with Xbox Live points. When you use Bing rewards, you are awarded Bing credits which can all be used here:
    www.bing.com/.../all. Since Microsoft Points have been phased out, the term for Xbox Live currency is "Microsoft Currency". Note that you can use your Bing credits to redeem MS
    Currency gift cards which can be used on Xbox Live.
     
    Drakken Saer, Mar 4, 2014
    #3
  4. Missing 2000 Bing Rewards Points (Posted Before But Unreplied Too)

    Hey, JeFFrey;

    Because this is for Xbox LIVE Rewards, you'll need to post this in their support forums:

    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx


    I had a similar issue with this and they fixed it up for me rather quickly.

    Also, it's generally not a good idea to post personal information, such as your e-mail address, on the forums.
     
    HyruleBalverine, Mar 4, 2014
    #4
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

    Missing 2000 Bing Rewards Points (Posted Before But Unreplied Too)

    Hey, JeFFrey;

    Because this is for Xbox LIVE Rewards, you'll need to post this in their support forums:

    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx


    I had a similar issue with this and they fixed it up for me rather quickly.

    Also, it's generally not a good idea to post personal information, such as your e-mail address, on the forums.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Missing 2000 Bing Rewards Points

    Drakken - There was a Rewards offer to receive 2,000 rewards credits for joining Bing Rewards. So the OP had his information correct.
  7. Drakken Saer Win User

    Missing 2000 Bing Rewards Points

    Hi there LegoBowler!

    I think you might be confusing Bing credits with Xbox Live points. When you use Bing rewards, you are awarded Bing credits which can all be used here:
    www.bing.com/.../all. Since Microsoft Points have been phased out, the term for Xbox Live currency is "Microsoft Currency". Note that you can use your Bing credits to redeem MS
    Currency gift cards which can be used on Xbox Live.
  8. Smwutches Win User

    Missing 2000 Bing Rewards Points

  9. IceStorm III Win User

    free ms points

    While it's not instantly, Bing Rewards offers MS Points as a Bing Rewards points option. 125 Bing Rewards points for 100 MS points, 500 Bing Rewards points for 400 MS points, though the Bing Rewards "cost" goes down as you collect more Bing Rewards points.
Thema:

Missing 2000 Bing Rewards Points (Posted Before But Unreplied Too)

Loading...
  1. Missing 2000 Bing Rewards Points (Posted Before But Unreplied Too) - Similar Threads - Missing 2000 Bing

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...