Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo
Discus and support Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey folks, Support asked me to post here. During the period of 11th of April - 12th of May 2019 Xbox ran a promotion where you could get 1 month of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MB1988, Jul 2, 2019.
Thema:
Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo
Loading...
-
Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo - Similar Threads - Missing 1000 Apex
-
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
Games missing ...................
in XboX InsidersGames missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it... -
Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years
in XboX InsidersMissing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the... -
I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub
in XboX InsidersI made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,... -
Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.
in XboX InsidersBack to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about... -
Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...
in XboX InsidersDid anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who... -
So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing
in XboX InsidersSo after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments] -
Long Time Supporters Miss Out on 1000 MyVIP Gems???
in XBoX Rewards & SocialLong Time Supporters Miss Out on 1000 MyVIP Gems???: I have a major complaint already with the new MyVIP Gems. For every Achievement Tier you move up, you get a substantial number of gems (500 for Overlord!). The problem is, anyone who has been a...
Users found this page by searching for:
1 000 apex coins still not sent 3 month xbl