Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo

Discus and support Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey folks, Support asked me to post here. During the period of 11th of April - 12th of May 2019 Xbox ran a promotion where you could get 1 month of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MB1988, Jul 2, 2019.

1. MB1988
    MB1988 Guest

Hey folks,

Support asked me to post here. During the period of 11th of April - 12th of May 2019 Xbox ran a promotion where you could get 1 month of Xbox Live AND 1000 Apex coins for $1. My dad and brothers account hopped on this and within 8 days both had received
    their codes. I had to wait till the last day of the promotion on the 12th to renew my Xbox Live for $1. The terms at the time stated coins would be sent to our Xbox Live Message Centre by the 30th of June 2019, but a lot of us are still waiting. Myself included.
    Can we please have this looked into?

Full terms:

1 Month Gold for $1: Promotional discounts not available in Quebec or Russia. Limit: 1 offer per account. $1 introductory offer not valid for existing subscribers. After first month, Xbox Live Gold subscription
    continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 11/04/2019 9:00 p.m. PDT to 12/05/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital
    code for 1,000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Centre on your Xbox One console by 30/06/2019.

:)

MB1988, Jul 2, 2019
  2. OldForerunner54 Win User

In a similar situation.

I'm in the US, purchased the 1 Month Gold with 1000 Bonus Apex Legends coins for $1 on 4/30/2019.

Been watching my Xbox Messages like a hawk for the key that was to be delivered by 6/30. It's now 7/1 and still no message. I've relogged my Live account and restarted the Xbox just in case, still no message.

As per this thread checked both email and Order History. No joy.

Please advise.

Best regards.
  3. MB1988 Win User

Hello

You can check your email and/or
    Order History
    and see if the code has been sent there. Also, I've heard the deal did have a caveat that the subscription couldn't be a renewal of an existing subscription but I'm not 100% on that. I would personally contact support again tomorrow if the
    message doesn't appear today.
    I appreciate the response, but all 3 accounts were the same and all 3 accounts had ran out of Xbox Live Gold the day before we signed up to the $1 deal in the exact same fashion, just on different dates. The other two accounts (dad and brother) received
    their code via Xbox Live Message, I have not as yet. But I did check the order history page just in case thanks.

Obviously it's now 1st of July here in Australia but you're right hopefully it'll pop up in the next 12 or so hours while America etc tick over to the new month.
  4. Paul1708 Win User

In a similar situation.

I'm in the US, purchased the 1 Month Gold with 1000 Bonus Apex Legends coins for $1 on 4/30/2019.

Been watching my Xbox Messages like a hawk for the key that was to be delivered by 6/30. It's now 7/1 and still no message. I've relogged my Live account and restarted the Xbox just in case, still no message.

As per this thread checked both email and Order History. No joy.

Please advise.

Best regards.
    Hey there

Thanks for reaching out on the community forums. I understand you have still not had your coins for apex legends even tho the date has gone past. In this case you would need too reach out too xbox support either you can request a call back or use the live
    chat so they can take a look at your account and understand what has happened. Has no one on the forums can do this.
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. OldForerunner54 Win User

Thank you for the quick reply!

I wasn't sure of the best approach as I've never needed to contact Xbox (or Microsoft) Support before.
  6. Mimori 775 Win User

Hello
    MB1988

You can check your email and/or
    Order History
    and see if the code has been sent there. Also, I've heard the deal did have a caveat that the subscription couldn't be a renewal of an existing subscription but I'm not 100% on that. I would personally contact support again tomorrow if the
    message doesn't appear today.
Thema:

1. Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo - Similar Threads - Missing 1000 Apex

2. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  3. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  4. elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks: Hello, I received my new Elite 2 Core a few days ago. Right out of the box, I noticed that the A button misses a click and does not register it. It happens with the X, Y, and B buttons as well,...
  5. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  6. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  7. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  8. 148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??: I have bought the Xbox Series S during 2021. While then Xbox states that the console has storage of 512GB of storage. When checked (During 2021) It had 320-300GB of storage in it. Now in 2024 its...
  9. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  10. Long Time Supporters Miss Out on 1000 MyVIP Gems???

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Long Time Supporters Miss Out on 1000 MyVIP Gems???: I have a major complaint already with the new MyVIP Gems. For every Achievement Tier you move up, you get a substantial number of gems (500 for Overlord!). The problem is, anyone who has been a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1 000 apex coins still not sent 3 month xbl