Missing 10+ year tenure badge on my profile, Help!! :((
Discus and support Missing 10+ year tenure badge on my profile, Help!! :(( in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ok i'm freaking out a little. I've had Xbox live for over 10 years and i didnt realise that over the last year my subscription didn't auto renew, it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jordanb98, Apr 11, 2021.
Thema:
Missing 10+ year tenure badge on my profile, Help!! :((
Loading...
-
Missing 10+ year tenure badge on my profile, Help!! :(( - Similar Threads - Missing 10+ tenure
-
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
Games missing ...................
in XboX InsidersGames missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it... -
Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years
in XboX InsidersMissing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the... -
I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub
in XboX InsidersI made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,... -
Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.
in XboX InsidersBack to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about... -
Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...
in XboX InsidersDid anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who... -
Windows 10 settings are missing Gaming settings
in XBoX on WindowsWindows 10 settings are missing Gaming settings: Hi all, Unfortunately I do not have a screenshot, the settings look the same as here:... -
i miss my friends and account i had for over 10 years utill i got hacked ;( I hope you guys...
in XBoX Accessibilityi miss my friends and account i had for over 10 years utill i got hacked ;( I hope you guys...: play one for me RopeyStudmuffin :'''( sucks getting hacked and you cant trust anyone anymore 8a752691-693c-4812-9f77-4a1cd6a8cc02