Missing 10+ year tenure badge on my profile, Help!! :((

Discus and support Missing 10+ year tenure badge on my profile, Help!! :(( in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ok i'm freaking out a little. I've had Xbox live for over 10 years and i didnt realise that over the last year my subscription didn't auto renew, it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jordanb98, Apr 11, 2021.

1. /u/jordanb98
    /u/jordanb98 Guest

Ok i'm freaking out a little. I've had Xbox live for over 10 years and i didnt realise that over the last year my subscription didn't auto renew, it seems like i've been using my brothers subscription as i've been playing on his home xbox. I didn't think anything of it and renewed back to Xbox ultimate again. However, my tenure badge that displays how many years i've had xbox live is missing!!... It's something that i've always been proud of and its genuinely upset me that i might have lost it!! I have also lost my xbox ambassador badge. I've spoken to xbox support and they have directed me to post my issue here?... But i'm desperate for any help at all in retrieving my badge!! Missing 10+ year tenure badge on my profile, Help!! :(( :(

submitted by /u/jordanb98
    [link] [comments]

/u/jordanb98, Apr 11, 2021
  2. squatnbear Win User

HELP MICROSOFT SUPPORT!! Xbox One TENURE icon missing

My tenure is also missing now- going on 10 years! Support Please help
  3. Smwutches Win User

Missing tenures badge on my profile :( Please help!!

There's really no way to force it back. If you just recently resubscribed, it can typically take at least 1 billing cycle (1 month) to show back up.
  4. RumDawgX Win User

Incorrect Tenure - Should be 10, currently shows 7

Miss Kleo,

I checked my profile yesterday and it is correctly displaying the 10 for my tenure.

Thank you for your help in getting this resolved.

-RDX
  5. ENCRYPT3DBR0K3R Win User

16 year Tenure badge disappeared please help Microsoft :(

UPDATE: TENURE BADGE IS BACK + UPDATED TO PROPER YEAR! 17 YEAR BADGE! LOVE XBOX LIVE! THANK YOU MICROSOFT.
  6. Gash-73959A89-E4FC-4 Win User

Orignal Xbox live Forums, Founding member Unrecognized

Do I qualify for the founding member badge? Also, why does it only show the past 3/5 games I've played? And I'll hit 10 years tenure next month, will there be any special acknowledgements for 10 years? Thanks.
Thema:

1. Missing 10+ year tenure badge on my profile, Help!! :(( - Similar Threads - Missing 10+ tenure

2. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  3. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  4. elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks: Hello, I received my new Elite 2 Core a few days ago. Right out of the box, I noticed that the A button misses a click and does not register it. It happens with the X, Y, and B buttons as well,...
  5. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  6. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  7. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  8. 148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??: I have bought the Xbox Series S during 2021. While then Xbox states that the console has storage of 512GB of storage. When checked (During 2021) It had 320-300GB of storage in it. Now in 2024 its...
  9. Windows 10 settings are missing Gaming settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 settings are missing Gaming settings: Hi all, Unfortunately I do not have a screenshot, the settings look the same as here:...
  10. i miss my friends and account i had for over 10 years utill i got hacked ;( I hope you guys...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i miss my friends and account i had for over 10 years utill i got hacked ;( I hope you guys...: play one for me RopeyStudmuffin :'''( sucks getting hacked and you cant trust anyone anymore 8a752691-693c-4812-9f77-4a1cd6a8cc02