Missed the Ghost deadline

Discus and support Missed the Ghost deadline in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I only recently bought my one as the titan fall pack. i've been off ill so only went back on it today and realised i missed the COD Ghost upgrade for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Solo 1138, Apr 2, 2014.

  1. Solo 1138
    Solo 1138 Guest

    Missed the Ghost deadline


    I only recently bought my one as the titan fall pack. i've been off ill so only went back on it today and realised i missed the COD Ghost upgrade for £9.99 - gutted! Has anyone heard if they will be offering further deals on this. I thought the season pass
    could be transferred until May so a bit peed off if they aren't going to offer further upgrade deals.

    :)
     
    Solo 1138, Apr 2, 2014
    #1
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    gears of war series codes

    And they already told people we missed the deadline
     
    ngocphi, Apr 2, 2014
    #2
  3. Minecraft Free Update Promotion not working

    The deadline to get the free upgrade was 31 Jan 2018 you have now missed this promotion
     
    The Viral Cyrix, Apr 2, 2014
    #3
  4. ngocphi Win User

    gears of war series codes

    And they already told people we missed the deadline
  5. MattJanulewicz Win User

    No Wishlist on Xbox store???

    Was the deadline missed? Or does it take longer to program a wishlist than I imagined ...?
  6. Khronokai Win User

    Porsche Pak question

    well they missed the deadline, so why not piecemeal it out and charge extra? brilliant! :p
  7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    Minecraft Free Update Promotion not working

    The deadline to get the free upgrade was 31 Jan 2018 you have now missed this promotion
  8. nnamdi_okafor Win User

    Freedom Rewards - GiGANTiC - Have not received Rewards after completion (3rd post and screenshots)

    I'll be awaiting a response. Tuesday is the 12th. I do not want to miss the deadline.
Thema:

Missed the Ghost deadline

Loading...
  1. Missed the Ghost deadline - Similar Threads - Missed Ghost deadline

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...