Missed that gold membership had run out, are my years missing now?
Discus and support Missed that gold membership had run out, are my years missing now? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. I missed that my subscription for xbox live gold had run out, by 23 days, have i lost my active years now? I had 7 years active i would suck if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TurboMachine-[xboxvenue], Jun 11, 2019.
Thema:
Missed that gold membership had run out, are my years missing now?
Loading...
-
Missed that gold membership had run out, are my years missing now? - Similar Threads - Missed gold membership
-
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
Games missing ...................
in XboX InsidersGames missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it... -
Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years
in XboX InsidersMissing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the... -
I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub
in XboX InsidersI made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,... -
Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.
in XboX InsidersBack to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about... -
Missing badges (years and Gold)
in XBoX AccessibilityMissing badges (years and Gold): I've been waiting for a while for my XBOX live Gold badge, but that hasn't popped up yet. I discovered a couple days ago that my 20 year badge (I'm well past 21 years) has now disappeared too. How... -
Xbox Live Gold Legacy badge still missing from profile
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox Live Gold Legacy badge still missing from profile: The Xbox Live Gold Legacy badge that was handed out last year is still missing from my profile even though I have been subscribed for 19 years. What can I do about this? There was another thread... -
Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...