Missed out on items because I don't go to a website.
Discus and support Missed out on items because I don't go to a website. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I missed out on in game items that you are supposed to receive when you pay for Game Pass Ultimate. I really like the items and yet as I go to collect... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/osheakie, Jun 1, 2020.
Thema:
Missed out on items because I don't go to a website.
Loading...
-
Missed out on items because I don't go to a website. - Similar Threads - Missed items don't
-
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
Games missing ...................
in XboX InsidersGames missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it... -
Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years
in XboX InsidersMissing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the... -
I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub
in XboX InsidersI made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,... -
Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.
in XboX InsidersBack to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about... -
Missing items that were purchased while my account was a child account.
in XBoX Games and AppsMissing items that were purchased while my account was a child account.: I finally removed myself from my Microsoft family and made my account no longer a child account, as it was supposed to happen three years ago and never did, and I am now missing nine dlc purchases... -
BioShock 2 Avatar Marketplace Items missing
in XBoX on WindowsBioShock 2 Avatar Marketplace Items missing: Any chance the Avatar Big Daddy suits can be brought back? I lost my original gamertag sometime ago and created a new account to find out they couldn't be purchased anymore. Some of the helmets... -
Missing Item
in XBoX Games and AppsMissing Item: Hi I preordered EAFC 24 before 15/09/23 but missing • TOTW 1 Ultimate Team Player Item 20b8b7b6-7d4d-4486-b9c1-97303dd669c3