Miss Microsoft Jewel game on Xbox phone app

Discus and support Miss Microsoft Jewel game on Xbox phone app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was really enjoying playing the Microsoft Jewel game that was very strategic. On the Xbox phone app. now the game is no longer there. I hope it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by katwomansz, Mar 15, 2023.

1. katwomansz
    katwomansz Guest

I was really enjoying playing the Microsoft Jewel game that was very strategic. On the Xbox phone app.

now the game is no longer there. I hope it is released as a separate game if needed.

:)

katwomansz, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. Sam Staehle Win User

The exact same here. It was my go to at 3am lunch break. Id get the daily and my jewel points. I may very well end up at Sony. Microsoft is getting real petty across the board.
  4. Baby Doe NA Win User

I totally uninstalled...what's the point? The only reason I had the app was for the rewards...
  5. Baby Doe NA Win User

Update:

This issue seems to have been resolved when I reinstalled the app.

Original comment:

I enjoyed getting the rewards... I have now deleted the app.
  6. Jaden Darmody Win User

Update: So I used it today and now the regular options for earning points is back, and I can play the jewel game again with the sign in bonus. No idea why it was removed for a bit, but hopefully that means whatever reason they were gone is sorted now. Annoying I missed out on a day of points because of it but whatever better not happen again, app is already finicky as it is.

Original comment:

Mine was fine but now the app has just been updated to remove the sign in bonus and Microsoft jewel

This is a pretty scummy way to remove easy ways to earn points for rewards redemption.

Playing a game on PC is a bit finicky and obtuse and earning an achievement gives a pitiful 3 points as a reward.

This is really awful as an update and I'll probably just uninstall the app if I can't get the jewel game bonus and sign in bonus at all anymore.

The only other rewards I see listed now are ones related to gamepass, which is a subscription.

So basically now we're expected to pay for the ability to earn points on this app?

What's the point, so stingy.
Thema:

1. Miss Microsoft Jewel game on Xbox phone app - Similar Threads - Miss Microsoft Jewel

2. Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...: In my case "Sea of thieves". It is no longer in my library in my microsoft store. Furthermore, I have only one account and I do not use Gamepass or Xbox services and I have not given anyone access...
  3. Juiced 2 missing "xlive.dll", Microsoft download link for dll is gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Juiced 2 missing "xlive.dll", Microsoft download link for dll is gone: As title says, I am trying to get Juiced 2 which I PAID FOR on Steam years ago, and it uses xlive.dll, which someone was provided a link for by Microsoft support years ago. Well that link is now...
  4. Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...: Typically each morning I go to the Xbox app and play a level of jewel to get 30 Microsoft reward points. I also get another 15 points as a daily login bonus. It's also an option to play a PC game...
  5. Why is my game missing after migrating accounts from Mojang to Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my game missing after migrating accounts from Mojang to Microsoft?: Back in October of 2021, I migrated my Mojang account over to Microsoft. Everything seemed to go well, and I was able to play Minecraft with no issues. Flash forward to today, and Minecraft won't...
  6. Missing Episode 2 of Dead City in the Microsoft Tv & Movies App

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Episode 2 of Dead City in the Microsoft Tv & Movies App: Hello, I just purchased the season pass for Dead City on my Xbox series x but episode 2 is non existent. I've tried to call Microsoft support only to get the call dropped with no call back or...
  7. Missing Store, gamepass, microsoft rewards and all other sections on home screen.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Store, gamepass, microsoft rewards and all other sections on home screen.: Is anyone else having the problem of all the sections on the home screen missing and the only ones that show are games and add more? And when I try to add them back to says my list is full....
  8. all my progress on microsoft solitaire for the month of june is missing, was fine this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all my progress on microsoft solitaire for the month of june is missing, was fine this...: I have lost all my progress on the daily challenges for the month of June. The system was fine this morning, now all are missing, like I havent played at all this month....
  9. I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i...: I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i should have 5899 but i only have 2890 881d0fb3-e604-4e58-829a-e4db5db72f9d
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator: You are missing essential packages, please update the game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: You are missing essential packages, please update the game and...: Hi After weeks of fighting I finally found a definive fix for this issue... Uninstalled MSFS and installed X-Plane... it works beautifully... no isues with MSFS anymore !!!!...