misplaced full Gears of War 360 codes. I purchased Gears of War Ultimate and Gears of War 4.

Discus and support misplaced full Gears of War 360 codes. I purchased Gears of War Ultimate and Gears of War 4. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; misplaced full Gears of War 360 codes. I purchased Gears of War Ultimate and Gears of War 4. I called Support today SRX1369091924ID I received a Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by COPMAC576, Jan 3, 2017.

1. COPMAC576
    COPMAC576 Guest

misplaced full Gears of War 360 codes. I purchased Gears of War Ultimate and Gears of War 4.

I called Support today SRX1369091924ID

I received a Xbox Live message containing redeem codes for Gears of War 3 and Gears of War Judgement. However I saw the message today at 3am but I played a game and then the message was gone. I never deleted the message. Xbox support told me since I purchased
    Gears of War Ultimate and Gears of War 4 before 12/31/16 I qualify for all the Gears of War 360 redeem codes. My gamer tag is COPMAC. My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Can you please send me all the Gears of War 360 games redeem codes. Thank you.

:)

COPMAC576, Jan 3, 2017
  2. COPMAC576
    COPMAC576 Guest

I called Support today SRX1369091924ID

I received a Xbox Live message containing redeem codes for Gears of War 3 and Gears of War Judgement. However I saw the message today at 3am but I played a game and then the message was gone. I never deleted the message. Xbox support told me since I purchased
    Gears of War Ultimate and Gears of War 4 before 12/31/16 I qualify for all the Gears of War 360 redeem codes. My gamer tag is COPMAC. My email is ***************** Can you please send me all the Gears of War 360 games redeem codes. Thank you.

COPMAC576, Jan 3, 2017
  3. mowerdude
    mowerdude Guest
    Gears of war vs Gears of War Ultimate Edition

Is there any differences between Gears of War Xbox 360 version compared to Gears of War Ultimate Edition for the Xbox One? Because I just got my codes for gears of war, gears of war 2, gears of war 3, and gears of war judgement from microsoft for playing the gears of war ultimate edition and was wonder do I really need the 360 version of gears of war on my x1 since I done own the ultimate edition for the x1?

mowerdude, Jan 3, 2017
  4. DoctorWH034 Win User

gears of war ultimate edition

bonjour moi aussi je n'ai pas reçu mes 4 codes gears of war , alors que j'ai acheter gears of war ultimate edition .....

[Translation -

hello I too have not received my 4 gears of war codes , when I buy gears of war ultimate edition .....]
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

gears of war ultimate edition bundle.

Hey there royalt1999!

Just to clarify, did you not receive the code for the Gears of War 4 beta or for Gears of War: Ultimate Edition? If you did not receive a code for Gears of War: Ultimate Edition in the bundle box, you will need to reach out to the original purchase retailer
    for further assistance. If you are referring to the Gears of War beta, those codes have not been sent out yet. Thanks in advance!
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Gears of War 4 Promotion

Hey there ListPrivate,

The website you're linking to is actually for the Gears of War: Ultimate Edition promotion and not the actual promotion for Gears of War 4. You can find more info on that promotion

HERE
    . To clarify, only codes for the Backward Compatible titles are sent. There is no promotion that offers the Remastered Ultimate Edition currently.

From the promotion page for Gears of War 4

"Gears of War Collection promotion

Note This promotion is not available in China or Japan.

If you purchase and redeem Gears of War 4 on Xbox One or Windows 10 between April 25, 2016, and December 31, 2016, or if you redeem a code for the game as part of a console bundle before December 31, 2016, you'll receive the following Xbox 360 backward-compatible
    games:

• Gears of War
    • Gears of War 2*
    • Gears of War 3
    • Gears of War: Judgment

*Gears of War 2 is not available in Germany.

These codes are only playable on Xbox 360 or Xbox One. They won't work on Windows 10."

It sounds like you received the proper codes, but if you have any other questions please feel free to let us know!
  7. Smwutches Win User

Gears of War Ultimate Edition Promotion

Gears of War:Ultimate Edition is a stand alone game. It is the remastered version of the first Gears of War game. It does not include the other 4 games. The other 4 games are the original 360 versions and were included in 2 different promotions. You would
    receive codes for the 4 games if you either purchased and played Gears of War Ultimate by December 31, 2015 (the promotion you linked) or if you preordered Gears of War 4 (which would not include the Ultimate Edition).
  8. Paul Bab Win User

how to obtain the others games of gears of war 4 ultimate edition.... how to localizate the codes??

Hi,

Upon purchasing Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition, you are entitled to receive tokens for the Xbox 360 Gears of War collection which includes Xbox 360 titles Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment. Each title works as part
    of the Xbox One Backward Compatibility program. Tokens for download will be sent in waves through Xbox Live in-dash message system within one month of redemption. Click this

link
    to know more about it.

For the latest information about the game, feel free to visit
    www.GearsofWar.com

Regards.
Thema:

1. misplaced full Gears of War 360 codes. I purchased Gears of War Ultimate and Gears of War 4. - Similar Threads - misplaced full Gears

2. 2tb SSD only showing 465 gigs as full amount

in XBoX on Consoles
    2tb SSD only showing 465 gigs as full amount: So I just purchased a 2tb seagate SSD and I plugged it in, formated, I've tried everything else I could think of and I could not find anything on the internet, but my SSD is 2tb yet formated and...
  3. Local save data full

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local save data full: My xbox has started giving me the message 'not enough space for save data, please clear some space and retry' I cleared the local save data from the settings menu but it is recurring every couple...
  4. I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?: I didnt get all my v-bucks i just brought I purchased 1000 and only got 200? 53aa40da-bbd9-45a9-9c89-dd667afa2101
  5. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  6. Gift card & card but saying pay full on card

in XBoX on Windows
    Gift card & card but saying pay full on card: Hi I have a gift card & want to chuck some of my own money on a game but everytime I go to confirm it's telling me to pay full through my card is there anyway around this ?...
  7. When playing a game the pc shutdown and fan start full power.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When playing a game the pc shutdown and fan start full power.: Hi, I have a problem with my PC when playing quite heavy games. My PC is dead and the fan is very strong, if you want to say my PC is not strong enough, all this time I have been playing IT games...
  8. Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...: So I had my copy of Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga downloaded on my external hard drive as well as my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 but that was the disc version and I could redownload Red Dead...
  9. Why can't I see my full library of games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see my full library of games?: I can't see my full library of games I tried resetting it and powering it off and on I tried turning off and on my internet and when I go into my full library of games it says "We're having...
  10. Can I get a full refoumd of the fortnite crew?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a full refoumd of the fortnite crew?: My brother brought the FortniteCrew on my account but it was unnecesarry e9b41a12-e8bf-4b6d-a3cc-84088451361c