Misplaced AC cord

Discus and support Misplaced AC cord in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently, I moved and somehow in the process, managed to totally misplace the AC power cord for my boyfriend's Xbox one. I have everything else,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IAmPanx, Dec 20, 2014.

1. IAmPanx
    IAmPanx Guest

Misplaced AC cord

Recently, I moved and somehow in the process, managed to totally misplace the AC power cord for my boyfriend's Xbox one. I have everything else, including the power supply that the AC cord plugs into, but no wall plug. I've been informed that I can't just
    use any regular AC cord as it could damage the machine, however I really don't want to have to buy the entire power supply if I don't need it. I have been to game stop and Best Buy and neither have been able to help me with anything. Can anyone give me any
    suggestions as to what specific type of AC cord I could purchase that would be sufficient? I'm in trouble with the boyfriend and need to fix this ASAP, lol

:)

IAmPanx, Dec 20, 2014
  2. XBOX ONE SERVICE REQUEST

AC cord just shorted out and burned a hole into the cord. It will now take almost 3 weeks to get a new AC cord not even the whole power brick just the cord. I left sony and I am now starting to think it was the worst choice of my life.

SkateHigh3968, Dec 20, 2014
  3. mikeaaron
    mikeaaron Guest
    Is it safe to use an Xbox 360 Original AC Cord in a Xbox 360 S Power Brick?

I just bought a used Xbox 360 S 250GB, but it does not have the AC cord to go with the Power Brick. Is it possible to use my old AC cord with the three prongs as a temporary solution until I get a two prong cord next week?

mikeaaron, Dec 20, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Misplaced AC cord

Sorry to hear it. You may need to contact phone support for more assistance with this. If you live in North America you can dial 1-800-469-9269

onyxishere, Dec 21, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Misplaced AC cord

Sorry to hear it. You may need to contact phone support for more assistance with this. If you live in North America you can dial 1-800-469-9269
  6. SkateHigh3968 Win User

XBOX ONE SERVICE REQUEST

AC cord just shorted out and burned a hole into the cord. It will now take almost 3 weeks to get a new AC cord not even the whole power brick just the cord. I left sony and I am now starting to think it was the worst choice of my life.
  7. BiOHAZARD 901 Win User

Is it true about the power block

Also Ps4 comes with a AC power cord no brick.
  8. ngocphi Win User

US Xbox series X working in the UK?

Which is your typical AC power cord found on most electronics
  9. JhonSnow777 Win User

Xbox not powering on completely

Hello, Do you check the AC cord? try to disconect and conect it again....
Thema:

Misplaced AC cord

1. Misplaced AC cord - Similar Threads - Misplaced cord

2. Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord: Hello, While playing Snowrunner on my PC with my Xbox One controller, like I have for over 2 years, it disconnected randomly, while I was driving in the game. In the Bluetooth menu on the PC,...
  3. When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the...

in XBoX on Windows
    When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the...: When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the console yet 51becea8-6017-41dc-a9ec-1e2976e001a2
  4. Should I be worried about the Xbox Series S power cord port wearing and tearing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I be worried about the Xbox Series S power cord port wearing and tearing?: I am simply worried because I don’t want to ever have to get it fixed. 763026f9-1544-4e32-bcf7-29c30dce81f7
  5. Xbox One S power cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S power cord: Hello, I wanted to ask If I can use a 2.5amp 250V power cord on a Xbox One S? Thanks. c43ca9a7-3c81-4ed0-b275-aba9dd9b27d1
  6. Can an Xbox Series S use a power cord from the old, old, OG Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Xbox Series S use a power cord from the old, old, OG Xbox?: My wife insist that the original Xbox has a power cord that will work on the Xbox Series S. Is she crazy or am I wrong? 28aff0ff-bcf1-4ee7-a19d-aa944fd8bf54
  7. I lost the cord to my Xbox wolverine razor controller help

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the cord to my Xbox wolverine razor controller help: I was wondering if there’s another cord I could use or buy that would fit the controller help submitted by /u/Legitimate_Day9664 [link] [comments]
  8. If I lost an hdmi cord where do I get another one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I lost an hdmi cord where do I get another one?: I can’t find my hdmi cord for my Xbox 1 and I’m wondering were to buy another one? 98d2f7c2-d3a5-4d1e-8280-bcaf34206c66
  9. Series X Boot Problem When Turned on via Controller Just After Plugging Power Cord in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Boot Problem When Turned on via Controller Just After Plugging Power Cord in: My brand new Series X has this strange behavior but I'm not sure if I should return it or even if this a problem I shall be worried about. On the other hand, I would rather return it now instead...
  10. If I lost a hdmi cord we’re do I get another one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I lost a hdmi cord we’re do I get another one?: I can’t find my hdmi cord for my Xbox 1 and I’m wondering were to buy another one? 98d2f7c2-d3a5-4d1e-8280-bcaf34206c66