Miscrosoft Keeps Sending Me To Reddit Trying To Remove My Machine From Program

Discus and support Miscrosoft Keeps Sending Me To Reddit Trying To Remove My Machine From Program in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm trying to get Microsoft to remove the insider program from my machine but they keep sending me to reddit instead. I'm mostly posting this as a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jeremiah12LGeek, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Miscrosoft Keeps Sending Me To Reddit Trying To Remove My Machine From Program

I'm trying to get Microsoft to remove the insider program from my machine but they keep sending me to reddit instead.

I'm mostly posting this as a formality while I try and convince them to actually help me.

submitted by /u/Jeremiah12LGeek
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jeremiah12LGeek, Oct 30, 2020
  2. alexward1230 Win User

Bug: Xbox Windows Media Player cant cast audio

Here is the response from the reddit thread:

"Please keep this thread for Feature Requests only.

If you are having an issue with something not being tested in the Insider Program, please contact support via https://support.xbox.com"

Ricardo, how can I get a Microsoft developer to look at this issue. You are telling me to post on a reddit thread and reddit is telling me to post here. I simply want to report this bug and have feedback on when it will be addressed.
  3. gds1972 Win User

I like to exit xbox insider

Hi

You should no longer need to use the account that enrolled the console in the Xbox Insider program to remove the console. If you download the Xbox Insider Hub app on the console then on the left hand side of the screen select insider content and you should
    be able to remove the console here.

If you can't remove the console from the Insider program can you please try posting this in the
    Xbox Insiders Reddit forums for assistance.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Activity feed

I am in the insider program, I will try removing my account and soft resting my Xbox
    Since you are in the insider program you might need to press the report feature and hit up the Xbox insiders reddit page for further support on the problem. reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
  5. jptykes Win User

Minecraft error, Remote play, A-button not working

My thread on Reddit xboxinsiders was closed off because it wasn't deemed to be directly an insider issue.

I have removed the console from the program and returned to a stable build.

The A-button will still not work on the Minecraft main menu. Works fine on the Xbox menus and other games.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Live Ambassador Problems

Hello, you may have been removed from the program. You should try sending a pm to xboxambassadors or contacting support via Twitter @xboxsupport to find out the reason.
Thema:

Miscrosoft Keeps Sending Me To Reddit Trying To Remove My Machine From Program

1. Miscrosoft Keeps Sending Me To Reddit Trying To Remove My Machine From Program - Similar Threads - Miscrosoft Keeps Sending

2. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  3. If I remove my son xbox from my miscrosoft account will he loose access to all the games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son xbox from my miscrosoft account will he loose access to all the games...: If I remove my son's Xbox from my miscrosoft account will the loose access to all the games he's purchased over the years? bd6be119-1f99-45f5-8712-249eb3ba0757
  4. MY "Oops! your miscrosoft account is disconnected" IS ALL ON MY...

in XBoX on Windows
    MY "Oops! your miscrosoft account is disconnected" IS ALL ON MY...: I opened my worlds, but all of them are "Oops, your microsoft account was disconected." THIS WAS REALLY TERRIBLE!!!!! Minecraft, REMOVE THIS. THIS IS SO ANNOYING TO OTHER MICROSOFT ACCOUNTS THAT...
  5. Miscrosoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Miscrosoft Store: Hello. I tried to install several applications from Microsoft Store and when i press install, i select drive and then nothing happens. I have Windows 1909 version if that something means....
  6. MISCROSOFT is SCAMMING BUYERS

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    MISCROSOFT is SCAMMING BUYERS: I have called and been transfered 5 times in a 45 min call. I've spoken to 5 reps from 3 different departments and 2 of the same departments. I asked for a refund the rep said "hold on I'm looking...
  7. zone de distribution des miscrosoft rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    zone de distribution des miscrosoft rewards: voila j habite Monaco et je suis membres du Xbox live depuis pres de 9 ans sur Xbox et meme beta testeur sur Xbox one et donc de ce fait j ai été present au debut du Xbox Microsoft rewards qui...
  8. Miscrosoft Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Miscrosoft Games: I, too, always get Error Code 121010 when logging on. The Games FAQ was no help: I did a search on Error code 121010 and got 0 results. e2f373e9-b599-4df4-82e1-e589ba433704
  9. Gry z Miscrosoft Stoer[Games with Microsoft Store]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gry z Miscrosoft Stoer[Games with Microsoft Store]: Witam mam taki problem, założyłem Sobie konto na Xbox Game Pass na próbny okres 14 dni. Pobrałem grę Forza Horizon 4, Forza Horizon 3, FH 4 demo i FH 3 demo. Za każdym razem jest raki sam problem...
  10. Miscrosoft Solitaire on Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Miscrosoft Solitaire on Android: I sadly had to move from my Windows phone back over to Android, I have a premium subscription to Microsoft Solitare Collection running on my Windows 10 and I am also running the game on my Android...