Minesweeper not giving @perfect' score any more.

Discus and support Minesweeper not giving @perfect' score any more. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've completed the minesweeper daily challenges every day for years. I used to get 'perfect' at the end of each month. I've noticed this doesn't happen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MartinF12FT, May 1, 2023.

1. MartinF12FT
    MartinF12FT Guest

I've completed the minesweeper daily challenges every day for years. I used to get 'perfect' at the end of each month. I've noticed this doesn't happen any more and when I check the month it shows 62% each month. Why is that?

I've had a lot of issues with completed games and completed months ever since the upgrade to minesweeper last year.

:)

MartinF12FT, May 1, 2023
  2. Disgruntled Windows Win User

Same here. It's showing 62%. Microsoft Games pls fix
  3. Peter Renel Win User

I have the same problem, also Adventure doesn't work, waiting on Microsoft Casual Games Team to sort that.
  4. Rob Hamelin Win User

Yeah, I have the same problem. I also find that my awards in disappear, And in some cases I can't seem to get them again. I've also come across particularly playing for previous years that the days don't line up. E.g. I play the 20th, but get awards for the 21st.

Something super buggy with it.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Have you already tried to repair/reset the game or even reinstall it?

If it's an in-game issue or possible Cloud issue, it would be best if you contact or report the Microsoft Casual Games support for them to assist you and investigate the issue properly. Send your ticket here https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...
  6. Martin Plamondon Win User

Same here, I just happened to click on the Year view and noticed every month I completed all challenges on everyday of the month shows 62%, don't know why is that.

I also have a hard time loading the game, will give a "not available for your account error" many times before I finally get to start it.
Thema:

1. Minesweeper not giving @perfect' score any more. - Similar Threads - Minesweeper giving @perfect'

2. How do i revert to the old version of Minesweeper?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i revert to the old version of Minesweeper?: I downloaded the new version, but i hate it. I want to revert it back. How do i do it? And no, i don't wanna hear "OoH iTs SoO gOoD" . I wanna revert to the windows 8 version with the adventure...
  3. Why won't minesweeper start?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't minesweeper start?: For two days Minesweeper has failed to start, on two different PC's. It just sits with the opening animation of the mine around the flag in the lower right without starting. I have repaired,...
  4. Minesweeper

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper: Minesweeper stopped working on Jan 1 2024. Now that the holiday is over can I expect this to be fixed? Yes, I repaired and reset the app, multiple times and yes, I rebooted my computer. Others are...
  5. Microsoft Minesweeper will not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper will not start: hi, Microsoft Minesweeper will not start since first of january 2024. I cannot play the game, the startscreen will rotate the bomb for hours. The GameBar is properly logged in, the Xbox-App works...
  6. Microsoft Minesweeper - why won't it load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper - why won't it load?: Minesweeper won't launch today. Tried a repair, a reset and a fresh install. 36c8a75c-14fa-428a-b9f4-5cc65e21ae7a
  7. Multiple problems with the "Microsoft Minesweeper" game app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple problems with the "Microsoft Minesweeper" game app: Hello, I have the app installed through the "Microsoft Store", on Windows 11 (v22H2, OS Build 22621.2428). I've tried to remedy the below by uninstalling / reinstalling, but no change. 1/...
  8. Is it possible to upload my game progress in MS Minesweeper

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to upload my game progress in MS Minesweeper: Hi, i made some progress in minesweeper guest account. But i need to reboot my pc for a reason and i know that if i reboot, my progress will be deleted. So, is there any way to save my guest...
  9. Minesweeper Level Advancement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper Level Advancement: I've reached Minesweeper level 500 (Gold Grandmaster) but no matter how many games I play now the level doesn't change. I assumed Diamond Grandmaster was a possibility and then an indefinite...
  10. What Happened To Minesweeper Adventure?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Happened To Minesweeper Adventure?: I fired up my Minesweeper game on my Windows 11 PC the other day (6/8/23 I think) to find that the game loader interface was completely changed. When I attempted to play Minesweeper Adventure it...