我的minecraft帳號綁Microsoft之後消失了

Discus and support 我的minecraft帳號綁Microsoft之後消失了 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 我的minecraft帳號綁Microsoft之後消失了 本來可以用mojang登入 綁我的Microsoft之後卻顯示我沒有購買遊戲 我有兩個遊戲帳號 另一個成功綁定並能遊玩 但是我的其中一個帳號我要用mojang登入顯示已綁定Microsoft帳號 我用Microsoft帳號登入時... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 宗哲陳, Feb 22, 2022.

  1. 宗哲陳
    宗哲陳 Guest

    我的minecraft帳號綁Microsoft之後消失了


    我的minecraft帳號綁Microsoft之後消失了

    本來可以用mojang登入 綁我的Microsoft之後卻顯示我沒有購買遊戲

    我有兩個遊戲帳號 另一個成功綁定並能遊玩

    但是我的其中一個帳號我要用mojang登入顯示已綁定Microsoft帳號

    我用Microsoft帳號登入時 畫面顯示我沒有購買遊戲 要重新購買遊戲才能玩

    但是我在mojang時期明明已經購買了

    [ *** Moved from zh-hant Community by Microsoft Moderator *** ]

    :)
     
    宗哲陳, Feb 22, 2022
    #1
  2. Kathy A. Win User

    我的minecraft帳號綁Microsoft之後消失了

    好 宗哲陳,



    歡迎來到 Xbox 社區論壇。 感謝您今天與我們分享您的擔憂,我們希望一切都好。



    我們了解到,當系統提示您在沒有許可證的情況下繼續時,您正在嘗試登錄遊戲。 讓我們檢查一下,以便您可以重新開始遊戲。

    我們可以知道您是否嘗試使用您的 Minecraft 帳戶登錄 Minecraft 網站 - 登录 | Minecraft 它顯示您的許可證嗎?

    聲稱已退出 Minecraft 遊戲並選擇忽略現有登錄名然後手動登錄到正確的 Microsoft 帳戶的客戶解決了該問題。 請嘗試一下。

    請不要忘記在此處查看可能與您關注的問題相關的已知問題。

    Xbox Status

    Known Issues for Game Launches



    我們期待您的回复。 如果對我們的描述有任何誤解或澄清,請給我們回复。



    真摯地,

    凱西 A。

    Xbox 論壇版主

    微軟社區
  3. RenegadeDig76 Win User

    Can't Download Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 Data Pack

    我是 KONAMI 足球 實台灣玩家 這次讓我真的太失望了!!! 之前有發信到亞洲的KONANI 完全沒有回應

    我申請了美國的帳號在 XBOXLIVE上 卻 無法使用 顯示錯誤 玩個足球這麼難嗎!!FXXK!!
  4. 奇 姚 Win User

    Why is my account balance gone

    是的,我检查过我的账户,100美元的余额消失了

    Yes, I have checked my account and the balance of $100 has disappeared

    my acc is Yao1984,

    Can you check in the background?
  5. DR FORZA Win User

    无法打开PC XBOX应用内下载的游戏,以及无法加载我的订阅

    我在国内论坛中找到了一些 题相同的贴子,应该是微软服务器的问题,目前这些问题已经消失.

    感谢您的回复
  6. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

    Steam版 Forza Horizon 4 不能進入遊戲

    嗨,桂青,

    我希望 今天過得好。歡迎來到 Xbox 社區。感謝您訪問 Xbox 論壇。我看到 在Steam上的Forza 4上遇到了問題。感謝您為我提供您遇到的問題的一些螢幕截圖。我很樂意提供説明,並建議一些故障排除步驟來解決您的問題。

    Steam - 連結和取消連結 Xbox Live 帳戶

    當您通過 Steam 啟動 Forza 時,您需要將 Xbox Live 帳戶連結到您的 Steam 檔案,然後才能進入遊戲玩法。點擊 這裡 ,然後按照所需的步驟連結和取消連結您的 Xbox Live 帳戶(如果需要。

    先決條件

    雖然您可能已經擁有 Microsoft 帳戶,但您的 Microsoft 帳戶也必 註冊到 Xbox Live。您可以檢查它是否是,並 據需要創建一個 Xbox Live 帳戶,方法是按兩下 這裡

    我希望這些建議有所説明!如果這回答了您的問題,請將話題標記為「已回答」。

    [助理正在使用翻譯應用程式。請注意,可能會出現語法錯誤和語法不正確的情況]
Thema:

我的minecraft帳號綁Microsoft之後消失了

Loading...
  1. 我的minecraft帳號綁Microsoft之後消失了 - Similar Threads - 我的minecraft帳號綁Microsoft之後消失了

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  4. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  5. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  7. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  8. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  9. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  10. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...