Minecraft官网兑换卡兑换成功,microsoft store显示没有记录???

Discus and support Minecraft官网兑换卡兑换成功,microsoft store显示没有记录??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 求救 Minecraft官网兑换卡兑换成功,microsoft store显示没有记录??? 前 天在便利店买的兑换卡,在minecraft官网兑换完后,更新了window10,install到一半出了这个玩意: Minecraft Launcher 目前在您的帳戶中不可用。請確認您已登入... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bz_1120, Jan 9, 2022.

  1. bz_1120
    bz_1120 Guest

    Minecraft官网兑换卡兑换成功,microsoft store显示没有记录???


    求救

    Minecraft官网兑换卡兑换成功,microsoft store显示没有记录???

    前 天在便利店买的兑换卡,在minecraft官网兑换完后,更新了window10,install到一半出了这个玩意:

    Minecraft Launcher 目前在您的帳戶中不可用。請確認您已登入 Microsoft Store,然後再試一次。以下是您的錯誤代碼 (如有需要):0x803F8001

    minecraft官网和microsoft store上登入的账号已经是 同 一 个 了,购买记录也没有看到purchasing record,大崩溃

    :)
     
    bz_1120, Jan 9, 2022
    #1
  2. Kathy A. Win User

    Minecraft官网兑换卡兑换成功,microsoft store显示没有记录???

    好 bz_1120,



    欢迎来到微软社区论坛。 感谢您今天与我们分享您的担忧,我们希望一切顺利。



    我们真正理解您正在尝试玩 Minecraft,但是您在安装游戏启动器时遇到了问题。让我们一起检查一下,这 您就可以重新开始游戏了。

    这就是错误代 :0x803f8001 的含义:

    拥有这个游戏或应用程序吗?如果您有游戏光盘,请立即插入。否则,请确保您已登录 Xbox Live。如果您没有播放权,则需要在 Microsoft Store 购买。如果您使用 Game Pass 订阅玩此游戏,则该游戏可能不再在该服务上可用。

    您可以在支持文 中查看相同的信息:Error 0x803F8001 occurs when you launch an Xbox One game or app.

    这仅意味着您需要匹配购买游戏的帐户并登录 Microsoft Store。请注意 Mojang 帐户应迁移为 Microsoft 帐户。请检查此迁移步骤 如何将您的 Mojang 帐户迁移到 Microsoft 帐户. 但是,如果您已经使用 Microsoft 帐户登录 Minecraft 网站,则可以跳过帐户迁移。



    请不要忘记在此处查看可能与您的问题相关的已知问题。

    Xbox Status

    Known Issues for Game Launches



    希望有帮助! 如果您发现对我们的描述有任何误解或澄清,请告诉我们。

    *请理解我正在使用翻译工具来帮助您,翻译可能包含语法错误和拼写错误的单词。





    真挚地,

    凯西 A。

    Xbox 论坛版主

    微软社区
  3. muhaiZ Win User

    windows10 PC 与 Xbox 360 手柄链接的问题

    已经按照两个链接中的内容操作了一遍,更换usb插口,卸载驱动再重启,但都没有作用,手柄还是链接不上 线适配器,适配器和手柄的指示灯一直闪烁,没有连接成功
  4. Nursemorph Win User

    礼品卡兑换失败

    Got it. As I said, could be a temporary issue that resolves itself.

    It looks like you are on a PC so might be worth resetting the Store to see if that helps....go to:

    All Settings (speech bubble bottom right of screen)

    Click on "Apps"

    Scroll down to Microsoft Store and click on it

    When it expands, you will see "Advance Options" directly under the Store name...click on that

    Scroll down and you will find "Reset"

    It will reset the Store by removing the cache etc, much like when you remove the cache and cookies from a web browser. You might need to log back into it again. Try that first and, if it doesn't help:

    Click on the Windows icon (bottom left of screen), start typing "command prompt"...on the result click "run as administrator" and in the window that appears, type:

    sfc/ scannow

    That will scan your system files for any corruption etc and attempt to repair it.

    Hopefully all of that translates well enough to follow
  5. BedrockMinecraft Win User

    礼品卡兑换失败

    我是中国人,但是账号是美国的

    I am Chinese, but my account number is American
  6. Nursemorph Win User

    礼品卡兑换失败

    Ah, okay...that's not the issue then. Is the payment method also a United States one? Sorry, just checking as the Chinese characters automatically made me think you were in China (apologies for making that assumption)

    Beyond that, may just be a temporary issue with the Store
Thema:

Minecraft官网兑换卡兑换成功,microsoft store显示没有记录???

Loading...
  1. Minecraft官网兑换卡兑换成功,microsoft store显示没有记录??? - Similar Threads - Minecraft官网兑换卡兑换成功,microsoft store显示没有记录???

  2. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  5. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  6. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  8. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  9. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  10. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...