为什么我在Minecraft官网付款地区选择中国后加载不出来?

Discus and support 为什么我在Minecraft官网付款地区选择中国后加载不出来? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 为什么我在Minecraft官网付款地区选择中国后 载不出来? 为什么我在Minecraft官网付款地区选择中国后 载不出来? 为什么我在Minecraft官网付款地区选择中国后 载不出来? 为什么我在Minecraft官网付款地区选择中国后 载不出来?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 子恒林11, Jul 31, 2022.

1. 子恒林11
    子恒林11 Guest

为什么我在Minecraft官网付款地区选择中国后 载不出来?

为什么我在Minecraft官网付款地区选择中国后加载不出来? [​IMG]

我没有其他电脑

***moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft 商店***

:)

子恒林11, Jul 31, 2022
  2. 昊233 Win User

我购买了地平线极限竞速4后想退款,但我之前已使用xbox game pass游玩

我不知道为什么我以香港的地址购买了这款游戏,使我多付了一些价 ,我想退款,然后已国内的地址重新购买

[Edit - translation] - I don't know why I bought this game at the address of Hong Kong, which made me pay more for the price, I want a refund, and then I have re-purchased the domestic address.
  3. HassanB Win User

Can I change my xbox region to China only with windows 8 pc?

Hello,

As you've been told previously. China is not a Xbox LIVE Enabled region. You can only select China as a region for Windows 8 only. You cannot access Xbox LIVE on an Xbox 360 console as there is no official LIVE support for the country.

Translation:

,您好!

由于以前 一直在说。中国是不是一台Xbox LIVE启用区域。您只能选择中国作为一个地区,仅适用于Windows 8中。 不能访问Xbox LIVE的Xbox 360控制台上支持国家, 为没有官方的LIVE。
  4. XBF - Dom Win User

我xbox series x保修为什么从深圳寄出返寄到昆明去了????(Why my Xbox Series X warranty was sent back to Kunming from Shenzhen????)

[助理正在使用翻译应用程序。请注意,可能会出现语法错误和语法不正确的情况]

好 NarkLuo,

感谢您就您的 问题与我们联系!您 最好的选择是通过访问下面的网站链接在您所在地区寻求支持。很难确定为什么它可能被发送到与列出的位置不同的位置, 为您居住的国家/地区可能以不同的方式处理保修。

链接:有关现有 Xbox 主机或配件服务订单的帮助 | Xbox Support

[请通过点击下面的"是"来告知我们是否回答了您的问题]
  5. 如剑漂雨 Win User

live怎么从金会员升级到全家套餐呢

谢谢

非常意外,我用汉字, 们竟然也给回复了。

1、 说的那 个地区,对于中国的用户来说,其实就是买哪个国家的XOBX而已,没有任何意义。只不过我倒霉,为了能看中文,买了香港的机器。

2、什么时候XBOX可以正式在中国发售?给点希望吧!不然现在我在LIVE上玩BF3,很卡,很痛苦。这 玩XBOX就没有意义了嘛。我知道有能不能发行这事, 也解决不了,但也请重视一下中国市场吧,给我们的政府多送点礼就是了。 们现在统计一下光是水货卖到中国都多少了。
  6. Kathy A. Win User

使用支付宝在商店购买《我的世界》时出现his payment option is no longer valid. Pick another way to pay, or contact your payment provider.

此响应已自动翻译。 此,可能存在语法错误或奇异的措辞。

好姚俊成

感谢您回复我们。

我们注意到您在此处的错误消息提到您的支付选项不再有效。您可能需要更改支付选项或联系您的支付服务提供商。如果有的话,您仍然从所有付款方式收到相同的错误消息,联系支持人员是这里最好的方法,以便他们可以帮助您解决此计费问题。

1. 请使用此链接: 联系我们 |Xbox 支持
    2. 向下滚动并查看左下角,如果可以看到该页面与您当前所在的国家/地区匹配。

[​IMG]

3. 如果没有,请选择它显示的国家/地区,然后在列表中选择正确的国家/地区。
    4. 确保用于检查支持的可用联系时间。
    5. 选择“联系我们”按钮
    6. 选择符合您关注点的下拉菜单选项。
    7. 下一个窗口将 据您的请求为您提供支持文 ,我们建议您在选择“查看联系选项”按钮之前查看相关文 。
    8. 在最后一个窗口中,您将看到多个选项。我们建议选择“在线聊天”或“请求通话”选项与某人交谈。请务必提供尽可能多的详细信息。
    9. 如果您 法连接到支持,请使用虚拟代理并输入此确切短语“与代理交谈”。
    问候

凯西·
Thema:

1. 为什么我在Minecraft官网付款地区选择中国后加载不出来? - Similar Threads - 为什么我在Minecraft官网付款地区选择中国后加载不出来?

2. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  3. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  4. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  5. Minecraft Login Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Login Issue: I'm trying to log in to Minecraft and it gives the error code 0x8019001 Please help b7851136-d8b8-4ff8-b587-ad86581eab46
  6. How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?: I know that xbox live gold now is game pass core, but i want to be sure that when i will redeem game pass core code i would be able to play online. be780707-f773-462d-b006-4b52ef2c6e44
  7. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  8. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  9. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  10. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...