关于minecraft启动器中出现的相关内容的问题

Discus and support 关于minecraft启动器中出现的相关内容的问题 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 在win10商店打开minecraft启动器时发现其中出现minecraft summer2022等字 ,大意是说我拥有基岩版将来就会获得Java版作为礼物,请问这是否属实以及相关具体情况是什么。具体截图如下 [img] [img] [ *** Moved from zh-hans... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Orflop, Mar 2, 2022.

  1. Orflop
    Orflop Guest

    关于minecraft启动器中出现的相关内容的问题


    在win10商店打开minecraft启动器时发现其中出现minecraft summer2022等字 ,大意是说我拥有基岩版将来就会获得Java版作为礼物,请问这是否属实以及相关具体情况是什么。具体截图如下
    关于minecraft启动器中出现的相关内容的问题 [​IMG]

    关于minecraft启动器中出现的相关内容的问题 [​IMG]


    [ *** Moved from zh-hans Community by Microsoft Moderator *** ]

    :)
     
    Orflop, Mar 2, 2022
    #1
  2. Coach_Fu Win User

    windows10 PC 与 Xbox 360 手柄链接的问题

  3. MollyVillager Win User

    关于minecraft启动器中出现的相关内容的问题

    I'm same. I got the Minecraft for Windows . But I don't see I got the java vision . Is it end already ?
  4. XBF - Drew Win User

    关于minecraft启动器中出现的相关内容的问题

    Hi Orflop,

    The screenshot from the Minecraft launcher looks like it is saying that if you already own one of the games, they will be gifting the other as a bonus sometime in 2022, but it is best to contact Minecraft Help to confirm the specific eligibility for this bundle and for any other questions for any content found within the Minecraft Launcher or in-game.

    Best regards,

    XBF Drew

    [This text is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]
  5. XBF - Drew Win User

    关于minecraft启动器中出现的相关内容的问题

    嗨,奧夫洛普,

    Minecraft啟動器的螢幕截圖看起來像是在說,如果您已經擁有其中一個遊戲,他們將在2022年的某個時候贈送另一個遊戲作為獎勵,但最好聯繫 Minecraft Help 以確認此捆綁包的特定資 以及Minecraft Launcher或遊戲中任何內容的任何其他問題。

    最好的問候,

    XBF德魯

    [此文本是機器翻譯的,可能無法準確表示原始帖子]
  6. Coach_Fu Win User

    为什么win 10的xbox live 应用无法登陆

    您好,

    重启电脑,在打开的“管理员:Windows Powershell”窗口中输入以下命令:

    Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register
    "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

    重置下所有内置应用,看看是否能解决问题。

    如果问题依旧,由于 是Xbox相关的问题,建议您转到Xbox 论坛(仅限英文)进行提问。

    期待您的问题得到解决!
Thema:

关于minecraft启动器中出现的相关内容的问题

Loading...
  1. 关于minecraft启动器中出现的相关内容的问题 - Similar Threads - 关于minecraft启动器中出现的相关内容的问题

  2. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  3. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  4. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  7. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  8. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...
  9. ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?

    in XboX Insiders
    ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?: Porque o quien decidio que minecraft deberia tener como gamepass garantizado para poder jugar con amigos es verdad que les gusta facturar mas ,se les subio o que no entiendo la nesecidad, me lo...
  10. Xbox/Microsoft, & $10.00 Minecraft Gamertags...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox/Microsoft, & $10.00 Minecraft Gamertags...: Recently I've realized that in order to change your gamertag on Minecraft you have to pay $10 to do so. Well, the first change is free. But, they don't really go out of their way to make it well...