关于Minecraft

Discus and support 关于Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 自建Minecraft服务器 [img] 但是连接的时候报错 [img] 1a97d422-c1e0-4b5a-b08e-588f1d438395 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 洋荣, Jan 25, 2022.

  1. 洋荣
    洋荣 Guest

    关于Minecraft


    自建Minecraft服务器
    关于Minecraft [​IMG]


    但是连接的时候报错


    关于Minecraft [​IMG]


    :)
     
    洋荣, Jan 25, 2022
    #1
  2. Kathy A. Win User

    关于Minecraft

    好 洋荣,



    欢迎来到微软社区论坛。 感谢您今天与我们分享您的担忧,我们希望一切顺利。



    我们了解到您正在尝试设置 Minecraft: Java 版服务器并且遇到了错误消息。 让我们一起检查一下,这 您就可以重新开始游戏了。



    我们建议您查看 Minecraft 的这篇关于连接问题的支持文 - Minecraft:Java 版多人游戏连接问题 – 主页 .



    另外,请检查有关如何 - 如何设置 Minecraft:Java 版服务器 – 主页 .



    这 ,您将能够成功设置您的 Minecraft 服务器。 如果您仍有疑虑和问题,请联系 Minecraft 支持以获得进一步帮助:提交请求 – 主页 (minecraft.net).



    请不要忘记在此处查看可能与您的问题相关的已知问题。

    Xbox Status

    Known Issues for Game Launches



    如果您有其他问题,请使用此链接创建一个新主题 - 创建新问题或开始讨论。

    *请理解我正在使用翻译工具来帮助您,翻译可能包含语法错误和拼写错误的单词。





    真挚地,

    凯西 A。

    Xbox 论坛版主

    微软社区
  3. XBF - Dom Win User

    关于关联 [about associations]

    Hello MOESUPERMILK,

    Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

    Is this an Xbox related issue and if so, can you please elaborate?

    Thank you!

    [Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  4. XBF - Dom Win User

    关于关联 [about associations]

    [关联使用翻译应用程序,请注意可能会发生语法错误或语法不一致]

    好 MOESUPERMILK,

    感谢您就您的问题与我们联系! 这是一个 Xbox 相关的问题, 如果是的话, 能详细说明一下吗? 谢谢!

    [如果通过点击下面的"是"来回答您的问题,请告诉我们。
  5. Rey18 Win User

    我的win10设备管理里没有任何相关teredo的驱动过时硬件里也没有更谈不上启用什么的了怎么办

    我是在网络适配器里没有任何关于teredo的东西

    [Translation - I am not having anything about teredo in the network adapter.]
  6. Coach_Fu Win User

    windows10 PC 与 Xbox 360 手柄链接的问题

Thema:

关于Minecraft

Loading...
  1. 关于Minecraft - Similar Threads - 关于Minecraft

  2. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  3. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  4. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  7. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  8. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...
  9. ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?

    in XboX Insiders
    ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?: Porque o quien decidio que minecraft deberia tener como gamepass garantizado para poder jugar con amigos es verdad que les gusta facturar mas ,se les subio o que no entiendo la nesecidad, me lo...
  10. Xbox/Microsoft, & $10.00 Minecraft Gamertags...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox/Microsoft, & $10.00 Minecraft Gamertags...: Recently I've realized that in order to change your gamertag on Minecraft you have to pay $10 to do so. Well, the first change is free. But, they don't really go out of their way to make it well...