Minecraft?

Discus and support Minecraft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to hatch the Ender dragon egg? 18d29998-83bf-4095-af59-96e57d8d64a4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xRepx100the1x, Oct 29, 2017.

  1. Minecraft?


    Is there a way to hatch the Ender dragon egg?

    :)
     
    xRepx100the1x, Oct 29, 2017
    #1
  2. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    Telltale announces "Minecraft: Story Mode" - An episodic series

    Telltale and Mojang Announce Minecraft: Story Mode - IGN

    Telltale has created amazing narrative stories so far with The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Tales from the Borderlands, and Game of Thrones.
     
    ClNTRoN, Oct 29, 2017
    #2
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    How you conveinces ou younger famliy member that you played a game simluer to minecrafth. where you have build something to move on the game?

    His 13 year old nephew doesn't believe, or won't listen to him that he has played games similar to Minecraft. He wants to know what he should do to get him to listen.

    The only problem is his nephew is correct that he hasn't played a game like Minecraft if he is using a few RTS games that he has played on the 360 as an example.
     
    brandiesel1, Oct 29, 2017
    #3
  4. Minecraft?

    agreed
     
    x Lady Quinn x, Nov 1, 2017
    #4
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

    Minecraft World Transfer

    You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

    Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

    Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

    Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  6. AgateShip43934 Win User

    Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

    Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

    Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

    Minecraft is just Minecraft

    You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

    I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

    If you have any questions please comment

    Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  7. xArkSlade08x Win User

    How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

    Minecraft editions that I own:

    - Minecraft xbox one edition

    - Minecraft Beta xbox one

    - Minecraft from xbox game Pass

    - Minecraft PlayStation vita

    - Minecraft PlayStation 4
  8. Oliver Famliy Win User

    Xbox app support

    Also add minecraft bedrock to linux minecraft launcher and mac minecraft launcher
  9. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

    Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

    Minecraft on XBOX1!

    "Take that SONY!!!!"

    Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

    "Minecraft is boring :< "
Thema:

Minecraft?

Loading...
  1. Minecraft? - Similar Threads - Minecraft

  2. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  3. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  4. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  7. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  8. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...
  9. ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?

    in XboX Insiders
    ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?: Porque o quien decidio que minecraft deberia tener como gamepass garantizado para poder jugar con amigos es verdad que les gusta facturar mas ,se les subio o que no entiendo la nesecidad, me lo...
  10. Xbox/Microsoft, & $10.00 Minecraft Gamertags...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox/Microsoft, & $10.00 Minecraft Gamertags...: Recently I've realized that in order to change your gamertag on Minecraft you have to pay $10 to do so. Well, the first change is free. But, they don't really go out of their way to make it well...