Minecraft/Youtube :D

Discus and support Minecraft/Youtube :D in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I'm planning to make Youtube videos of Minecraft (Xbox version of course) just for fun. I already have a map started, right now I'm recording... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShadowRaven37, Jan 19, 2014.

  1. Minecraft/Youtube :D


    Hey, I'm planning to make Youtube videos of Minecraft (Xbox version of course) just for fun. I already have a map started, right now I'm recording alone and I think my videos would be more fun with other players. It would help if you have a mic, but
    it's not completely necessary to have one. I share resources that I find and stuff, and I don't grief. ^_^ If you're wanting to join in on the videos, I'm gonna try to record every 3 days or so, that way it's only about 10 videos a month for now, anyway. If
    you're doing the same thing with recording for Youtube and need others to join you, I'd be glad to join you, just let me know. I'm looking to either start or join a group. :I

    My Gamertag is , same as my Youtube channel name, and if it matters (not sure why it does for some people) I'm 22 and a guy. XD

    :)
     
    ShadowRaven37, Jan 19, 2014
    #1
  2. Lethal BeAtS
    Lethal BeAtS Guest
    MINECRAFT CITY HELP

    Minecraft world that will be on youtube if it gets good enough!! Im trying to make a city and I need lots of help. If you want to be in the video, come join! Minecraft/Youtube :D :D
     
    Lethal BeAtS, Jan 19, 2014
    #2
  3. Youtube Minecraft/Youtube :D :D

    No as I have no interest in those games. Besides advertising is not allowed here.
     
    ILOVEBAY0n37T4, Jan 19, 2014
    #3
  4. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

    Youtube :D

    No as I have no interest in those games. Besides advertising is not allowed here.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Youtube :D

    Advertising is not allowed here! Sorry. Try becoming a regular and gaining friends that way to get people to your YT channel.
  6. AdventSoul05 Win User

    Youtube :D

    Same guy is advertising on multiple forums. It's rather annoying and a bad way to show off your channel. Makes you look desperate.
  7. Debugged Robot Win User

    Ma chaine youtube ! :D

    [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z30Yusj7iSc]
  8. Debugged Robot Win User

    Ma chaine youtube ! :D

    Edit : [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZDg7FDEcbg]
Thema:

Minecraft/Youtube :D

Loading...
  1. Minecraft/Youtube :D - Similar Threads - Minecraft Youtube

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  5. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  6. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  7. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  9. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  10. i cant download minecraft launcher and I have tried everything youtube has told me to try...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download minecraft launcher and I have tried everything youtube has told me to try...: i cant download minecraft launcher and I have tried everything youtube has told me to try but i still cant download it as you see in the picture it continues telling me error the service cannot Be...