Minecraft Xbox to PC

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox to PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I used to have the full version of Minecraft bedrock on the Xbox One Shouldn't I be able to get it on PC using the Minecraft launcher if I log in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A persom, Dec 26, 2021.

  1. A persom
    A persom Guest

    Minecraft Xbox to PC


    If I used to have the full version of Minecraft bedrock on the Xbox One

    Shouldn't I be able to get it on PC using the Minecraft launcher if I log in on the same account as my Xbox

    :)
     
    A persom, Dec 26, 2021
    #1
  2. luissolid Win User

    Minecraft Windows 10 to Xbox One?

    There are different versions of Minecraft on Xbox One! Theres Minecraft Xbox One Version, Minecraft (compatible with pc, mobile, switch).

    The Version that you say Minecraft Windows 10 its only for Windows PC.
  3. Vinsanity79 Win User

    How do you download worlds for Xbox One from PC?

    PC minecraft> Xbox minecraft
  4. King Rapid Win User

    Is it possible to play on one account in different places?

    Your brothers would have to make an account on the pc version of Minecraft because the pc version of Minecraft and Xbox version of minecraft are two different servers.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Minecraft windows 10 edition xbox to pc

    Minecraft for Windows 10 is only for the PC. If you purchased and played on the Xbox, then you own the Xbox version of Minecraft. You would need to purchase Minecraft for Windows 10 in order to play it on the PC.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

    Lost all my Minecraft worlds and data and mods

    this xbox or pc, if pc there is no cloud saving for minecraft.
Thema:

Minecraft Xbox to PC

Loading...
  1. Minecraft Xbox to PC - Similar Threads - Minecraft

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  5. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  6. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  7. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  9. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  10. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...