Minecraft Xbox Series S erasing inventory and XP from second player

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox Series S erasing inventory and XP from second player in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It has happened to me more than 3 times. I am playing with my son or my wife, as a second player. After leaving and saving, when I return, my XP is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marcelo MaFra, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Minecraft Xbox Series S erasing inventory and XP from second player

Code:
    It has happened to me more than 3 times. I am playing with my son or my wife, as a second player. After leaving and saving, when I return, my XP is zeroed and what I have in the inventory is erased. Save only what is in the chests.
    :)

Marcelo MaFra, Apr 8, 2021
  2. demon5within Win User

If your playing as a guest from another profile no data will be saved for guest
  3. ArminatorX Win User

co op split screen player save

In Minecraft, the world is saved to the account that is "Player 1" and starts the game first.

When the second player joins that world, he is saved together with the world in Player 1's save slot.

If the second player starts the game themselves, they start a new game with a new world and empty inventory, as they have no access to Player 1's savegame. To prevent that, make sure that Player 1 starts Minecraft and enters their world, and that Player
    2 then joins that session.

If you want the two players to be able to play independently on the same world, you would need to rent (and pay for) a Realm that is hosted on Minecraft's online service.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

I cant add my friend on battlefield 2042

According to DICE, Battlefield 2042 supports crossplay between two different sets of platforms. Players on Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, PS5 and PC make up one group, while the second group is composed of Xbox One and PS4 players. Players in the first group can play with anyone else in the first group, but not the second group. The reverse holds true for anyone in the second group, as they are free to play with anyone else in the second group but not in the first group.

if you have series x/s then you need to add the other player within game as you will need to be friends on origin, so you need to know his origin tag to add him within game.

if you are on xbox one or ps4 then your out of luck.
  5. Carlos Bolaños1 Win User

Bug with Legendary texture pack

Minecraft, I’m playing on the Xbox series S
  6. AlbertLarddyson Win User

Naming of the consoles

Bro you literally sound like my teacher lol. After releasing one s, there came xbox one x. And now Series X which is kinda confusing because they should have gone from Series S to Series X in such harmonious pattern but rather mixing up the names. Xbox can do better and I know that. I'm not being toxic but bro they have to do something about the naming of their consoles that's all just like naming Windows OS from after XP.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox Series S erasing inventory and XP from second player - Similar Threads - Minecraft Series erasing

2. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  3. Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?: Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles? 8259dcd2-0a67-4d76-b3bb-9260129f99be
  4. I own Minecraft on my Xbox One S, but it's not showing that I own it in my Xbox Series X...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Minecraft on my Xbox One S, but it's not showing that I own it in my Xbox Series X...: I own and can play Minecraft on my Xbox One S, however my recently purchased Xbox Series X doesn't allow me to download the game. I am logged into my Microsoft account on the Series X, but...
  5. Minecraft Xbox One edition on series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One edition on series X: I have been wanting to play the xbox one edition of minecraft on my series X. I have it downloaded on a external hard drive and it works just fine on my old one S, but when I try to play it on my...
  6. Minecraft no longer owned after moving to Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft no longer owned after moving to Series X: I've owned minecraft on my Xbox One S for years now and recently upgraded to a Series X. Just today I tried to install it but noticed it was absent from my library. I checked the Xbox store and...
  7. i own Minecraft on my Xbox series S and i dont have it on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i own Minecraft on my Xbox series S and i dont have it on my pc: When i installed the launcher I logged into my account and it says i need to buy it again is there anyway to fix this without paying for it again e1812e3f-9280-4938-afc7-40fc95e5668a
  8. Is it possible to use custom skins on Minecraft bedrock for xbox series consoles?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to use custom skins on Minecraft bedrock for xbox series consoles?: I've seen online that it used to be possible to use custom skins, but the methods they explain are now outdated as some of the steps are seemingly no longer possible. Am I missing anything here?...
  9. Controller doesn't work on Minecraft bedrock for Xbox series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller doesn't work on Minecraft bedrock for Xbox series X: Controller doesn't work on Minecraft bedrock for Xbox series x. I have a keyboard plugged in for text chat, but I have no mouse. I use the controller for everything else. The controller works for...
  10. How can I move my minecraft preview world from xbox series x to minecraft preview on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I move my minecraft preview world from xbox series x to minecraft preview on pc?: Split from this thread. Pls help 9dfb53f2-9731-4efe-9299-acb4d5422dca