Minecraft Xbox one world freeze and crash

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox one world freeze and crash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; on Minecraft Xbox one edition I have one world that when I try to play on it I can walk for about 3 seconds and then the game freezes and crashes but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrMuskrat15, Jul 24, 2017.

1. MrMuskrat15
    MrMuskrat15 Guest

on Minecraft Xbox one edition I have one world that when I try to play on it I can walk for about 3 seconds and then the game freezes and crashes but all my other worlds work fine how can I fix this can someone tell me please

:)

MrMuskrat15, Jul 24, 2017
  2. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    Minecraft freezing after 5 seconds playing

Hey there Nova!

We've got a few questions for you to help us better understand the situation:

1. Does Minecraft freeze on the menu screen?
    2. Or does Minecraft freeze when you're in your Minecraft world?
    3. If you start a new world in Minecraft, does that one freeze as well?

Let us know and we'll work with you from there! ^_^

Mister Cerb, Jul 24, 2017
  3. Minecraft loading issue.?

Okay hii. so, i have about 2-3 minecraft worlds. one of my worlds never load. like, i click onto the world, go to play game. Then it loads fully then goes halfway and freezes. it stops at the loading screen and my whole xbox just freezes. I have to restart
    my xbox each time and try again with loading the worlds. Then that didn't work. So i re installed minecraft, tried again, stll didnt work. any help.? :S

BCFN xSL4PSH0Tx, Jul 24, 2017
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Minecraft crashing my Xbox

Minecraft keeps crashing my Xbox

I'll just be playing on my Minecraft world and it will randomly crash the entire Xbox. Then I will have to start it up again and go through the whole start up screens as if I restarted it. I have found no pattern to these crashes, they happen on all my worlds,
    friends worlds, and at random times. It crashes whether I have friends in the game or I'm by myself. It only happens with Minecraft. I've uninstalled the game several times, cleared my cache, download my data on a hardrive and reinstalled from the cloud, but
    the problem stilk persists. Please help, Thank you!
    What version of xbox one are you using the last minecraft update fixed some crashes but i freeze randomly on realm and local worlds as well. Im useing a "s"
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

Minecraft freezing after 5 seconds playing

Hey there Nova!

We've got a few questions for you to help us better understand the situation:

1. Does Minecraft freeze on the menu screen?
    2. Or does Minecraft freeze when you're in your Minecraft world?
    3. If you start a new world in Minecraft, does that one freeze as well?

Let us know and we'll work with you from there! ^_^
  6. mehrsasalemi Win User

Minecraft 1.67 crashing on xbox one S, but not on xbox one

Hello. I just upgrade from xbox one to xbox one s 1TB. But after running minecraft, I'm a bit confused.

On xbox one S, after loading world minecraft randomly freezes and returns to home screen.

On first xbox one 500gb is everything ok.

Any ideas?
  7. Mattmcgoo Win User

Minecraft Windows (Bedrock) Edition

Hello Kathy A.

Thanks for the response. I am able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition. It is playable but can crash at random. Sometimes it's after 20 minutes of playing and sometimes it might take hours before it crashes. I find it to usually occur when loading new parts of my world. If my progress on my worlds wasn't at risk I wouldn't feel as worried about the random crashes. Sometimes when it crashes, my world gets messed up and there are big holes in the ground and chunk errors. I always make a copy of my world every now and then in case the game crashes I can go back to an old save if any data or progress is lost.

When my game freezes, there is no error code or message. The game screen freezes and then after a few seconds the whole screen gets dark and my PC either reboots or I have to reboot it.

Here is a video of what happens when it freezes and crashes:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ruTYpgPgTNA

In the very beginning of the video, the game looks fine as it is frozen but then the colors get all darkened and I am forced to reboot my PC or it sometimes reboots on it's own.

I just tried playing a different game installed from the xbox app, back 4 blood, and it seemed to work fine. I have played other xbox games in the past on PC and the only other game I had crash issues with was Spelunky 2. Spelunky 2 would crash when trying to play in 4K. For Minecraft, I am playing in 1080p 60hz.

I don't remember installing any software or update before this issue. I know these crashes occured with 1.19.20 and the new update 1.19.21 that's out now. I only have 3 startup apps when I turn my pc on. They are: Java Update Scheduler, Realtek HD Audio Universal Service, and Windows Security notification icon. While playing Minecraft, I might have music on in YouTube through firefox or I might be in an xbox party via the xbox game bar.
  8. PsychoVlad Win User

Minecraft on xbox one freezing during gameplay.

We experience a complete freeze. When the account that freezes is hosting the world in splitscreen, all players and the world freeze.

When the account that freezes is the second player, not hosting the world, no one freezes.

When the account that freezes is hosting a world on xbox, and I join on my PC, only the xbox player freezes. I do not freeze on my PC, and the world does not freeze.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need anymore information.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox one world freeze and crash - Similar Threads - Minecraft world freeze

2. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  3. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...
  4. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  5. My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world

in XBoX on Windows
    My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world: I'm playing on a modded Minecraft singeplayer world(through curseforge), but my skin isn't showing at all. I added a skin restoring mod and it's telling me it cannot load my skin. What do I do?...
  6. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  7. How do i fix minecraft world templates?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix minecraft world templates?: I was playing a world template today on ps4 and randomly every time I go on a world with the template it create large chunks in the floor and apart of the buildings are gone that I built or that...
  8. Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's: Minecraft education edition c2879264-d140-4f7c-9292-aa2d15f88547
  9. How do I move a Minecraft world from my Xbox One S to my Pc without having to pay for...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I move a Minecraft world from my Xbox One S to my Pc without having to pay for...: I have a Minecraft world that I want to move over from my Xbox One S to my new pc, but everywhere I’ve looked it has said that I need to use Minecraft realms, I don’t want to have to pay for...
  10. How do I get minecraft to let me invite people to my world again??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get minecraft to let me invite people to my world again??: Hello, so me and my boyfriend have been playing on a world I created for a couple of weeks now. We haven't had any issues until yesterday. He is unable to join me for some reason. When I go to...