MineCraft Xbox One promotion is not showing up

Discus and support MineCraft Xbox One promotion is not showing up in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Im asked for full amount when trying to upgrade to the Xbox One Edition. I have disc version of Minecraft for Xbox 360 and i have played online... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JarnHei, Jan 19, 2016.

  1. JarnHei
    JarnHei Guest

    MineCraft Xbox One promotion is not showing up


    Im asked for full amount when trying to upgrade to the Xbox One Edition.

    I have disc version of Minecraft for Xbox 360 and i have played online

    :)
     
    JarnHei, Jan 19, 2016
    #1
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Minecraft Promotion not showing up

    Glad to hear it's working now hattster55!

    It can take a few days for the discount to show up, thank you for your patience. CARTER 2O2O, so that we can best help you out please create a new thread. Thank you!
     
    Mister Maka, Jan 19, 2016
    #2
  3. CARTER 2O2O
    CARTER 2O2O Guest
    Minecraft Promotion not showing up

    I have the same exact problem. S.O.S.
     
    CARTER 2O2O, Jan 19, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

    MineCraft Xbox One promotion is not showing up

    Hey JarnHei!

    We recommend launching and playing Minecraft for Xbox 360 while connected to Xbox Live for a brief amount of time. Afterwards, it may take up to a week for the price to change. Go ahead and give that a shot, and then check back in with us a week from now
    if you do not see Minecraft's price change appropriately.

    Thanks!
     
    Mister Beep, Jan 19, 2016
    #4
  5. Mister Beep Win User

    MineCraft Xbox One promotion is not showing up

    Hey JarnHei!

    We recommend launching and playing Minecraft for Xbox 360 while connected to Xbox Live for a brief amount of time. Afterwards, it may take up to a week for the price to change. Go ahead and give that a shot, and then check back in with us a week from now
    if you do not see Minecraft's price change appropriately.

    Thanks!
  6. Hurlamania Win User

    Paid for minecraft on Xbox360 trying to download in Xbox One

    Xbox had several promotions regarding Minecraft on Xbox 360 and getting the digital copy for Xbox One if you purchased it on Xbox 360 if you purchased your game digitally during this game promotional. The game should show up in your ready to install games
    on Xbox One
  7. hattster55 Win User

    Minecraft Promotion not showing up

    It appears to be working now, whoever fixed it. Thank You. You can close/delete thread now.
  8. Mister Maka Win User

    Minecraft Promotion not showing up

    Glad to hear it's working now hattster55!

    It can take a few days for the discount to show up, thank you for your patience. CARTER 2O2O, so that we can best help you out please create a new thread. Thank you!
  9. CARTER 2O2O Win User

    Minecraft Promotion not showing up

    I have the same exact problem. S.O.S.
Thema:

MineCraft Xbox One promotion is not showing up

Loading...
  1. MineCraft Xbox One promotion is not showing up - Similar Threads - MineCraft promotion showing

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  5. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  6. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  7. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  9. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  10. How do I redeem the code for the Minecraft promotion

    in XBoX on Windows
    How do I redeem the code for the Minecraft promotion: so I found the Minecraft promotion in the Microsoft store it said I have to buy Minecraft or mine coins so I brought mine coins because I already have Minecraft I got the items in game but not the...