Minecraft (Xbox One): Friend Cannot Join My Game

Discus and support Minecraft (Xbox One): Friend Cannot Join My Game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey there! I've been playing Minecraft quite a bit within the last few weeks and have had no trouble when it comes to inviting my friends over to one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RapturedDelight, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Minecraft (Xbox One): Friend Cannot Join My Game

Hey there! I've been playing Minecraft quite a bit within the last few weeks and have had no trouble when it comes to inviting my friends over to one of my games so we could play together; but, for some odd reason, my boyfriend is unable to join any of my
    games and he keeps receiving a message saying, "Cannot join game because you are not friends with anybody in the game." Him and I are indeed friends with each other on Xbox Live, yet he cannot join any of my games. However, if he invites me to one of
    his games in Minecraft, I am able to join him without any trouble. Is there a way to fix this? I have never had this problem when using the Xbox 360 version. I greatly appreciate any help!

:)

RapturedDelight, Dec 27, 2015
  2. Xbox one minecraft multiplayer can't join game because not friends.

Hi, I'm having a trouble connecting to my cousins minecraft multiplayer game. It keeps showing a message saying "Cannot join game because you are not friends with anybody in the game." So is there a solution to this? My cousin can join my game but I can't
    join his. We are friends in Xbox one and favorites each other.

xXlegitKevinXx, Dec 27, 2015
  3. Cannot Play with friends

Hi,

I and my friends played the Minecraft Xbox One Edition at a survival World and switched after a few days to the Xbox Live Version.

I wanted to Play at same the survival World with my Friends but they cannot Join my World and I cant Join them...

I have the NAT-TYPE OPEN and can play every other Game without problems.

I already deleted Minecraft and downloaded it again but it is still not working...

GoodGermanGamer, Dec 27, 2015
  4. Minecraft (Xbox One): Friend Cannot Join My Game

I would have you both delete your profiles then re download them , I would also send each other a friends request and see what it says ...then maybe "remove friend" and send each other invites again....all this assumes you have both hard reset your xbox
    ones , modems and routers...

RobertBuckalew, Dec 27, 2015
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

[Mod Removed-Profanity] МАЙНКРАФТ [Mod Translation-(Mod Removed) Minecraft]

So... it appears you're having problems connecting to your friends worlds in Minecraft for Windows 10.

I would have them check their in-game settings in Minecraft under the main menu there, and make sure that Online play is enabled. Sometimes this is switched to being disabled and therefore they cannot join any online games and friends cannot join their game
    either. Both you and your friends should check in Minecraft settings and make sure that Online play is enabled and friends are allowed to join. Then you can select which permissions you would like to enable for your friends when they join your world after
    that.
  6. RobertBuckalew Win User

I would have you both delete your profiles then re download them , I would also send each other a friends request and see what it says ...then maybe "remove friend" and send each other invites again....all this assumes you have both hard reset your xbox
    ones , modems and routers...
  7. NickZoppa Win User

My friends can't join my Minecraft Worlds anymore

I just uninstalled and reinstalled the game because there were no updates in the games and apps application. As for making sure my friends settings allow my friends to join, at least in minecraft, people that can join my servers is set to friends of friends.
    In the xbox system settings>account>privacy>communication & multiplayer, all features are set to allow or everybody, but I do not see a feature that would affect others from joining my games. (Well, they can join, but upon doing so, recieve a "cannot connect
    to server" error)
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

Another Question About Minecraft

So you are asking can your friends who dont have Minecraft join you in Minecraft? No they cannot.
  9. jaghuar Win User

How can I change my child's (MS Family) permissions to allow them to add friends in Minecraft (Win10 PC version - Not Java)?

I have activated all these settings and my child’s profile still cannot add friends on minecraft. I can join his world but he cannot join my world. He shows 1 friend on the friends tab but it doesn’t show any joinable friends or my world inside the friends
    tab. I have even changed all settings to allow everything (defeats the purpose) and I still cannot add friends on his account. Please help!!!!!!
Thema:

1. Minecraft (Xbox One): Friend Cannot Join My Game - Similar Threads - Minecraft Friend Cannot

2. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...
  3. I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends: I have read multiple tutorials, and as per microsoft you have changed the GUI for family safety. There is no "content restriction" site anymore on family safety. This is where It was recommended...
  4. My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...: We've already tried changing our microsoft account's region, but it does not work. Apparently when my friend bought Minecraft Java edition from the microsoft store to gift it to me there was no...
  5. Friend cannot play minecraft multiplayer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friend cannot play minecraft multiplayer.: Hello, my friend cannot play multiplayer Minecraft and we have looked up this problem but for some reason when we try to access her Privacy and Online safety, it directs her to this link:...
  6. Friend cannot join Minecraft World; We have been playing on it for about 2 weeks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend cannot join Minecraft World; We have been playing on it for about 2 weeks.: My friend and I have spent the past two weeks playing on a world together, but for some reason he cannot connect to the world this morning despite the countless troubleshooting attempts we've...
  7. Cannot join game with a friend on Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot join game with a friend on Minecraft: My daughter cannot join a friend to play Minecraft on XBox 360 Live. I have opened the NAT through the router and set all the privacy settings to Adult and also accepted the multiplayer settings....
  8. Minecraft bedrock edition: my friend cannot join me but I can join my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition: my friend cannot join me but I can join my friend: Me and my friend were playing minecraft and he wanted to see the world and when I pass an invitation to him in xbox he said it take like 20 minutes to load and says this "connection timed out" he...
  9. Cannot See Friend/Invites Minecraft Xbox One LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot See Friend/Invites Minecraft Xbox One LAN: I just bought a brand new Xbox One X and Minecraft (not xbox one edition) to play with my roommate on his Xbox One S. He had been playing xbox one edition minecraft and after researching the lack...
  10. Friend and I cannot join each other's Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend and I cannot join each other's Minecraft world: Since the last update, my friend and i cannot join each others minecraft world. We can however join my other friends world and play together but he cant join through me and cant play on any world...