Minecraft Xbox One Edition Update

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox One Edition Update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, So for Christmas one of my friends decided to gift my son the physical disc for Minecraft Xbox One Edition. (We own an Xbox One S) We opened... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yessir_22, Dec 27, 2021.

  1. yessir_22
    yessir_22 Guest

    Minecraft Xbox One Edition Update


    Hello,

    So for Christmas one of my friends decided to gift my son the physical disc for Minecraft Xbox One Edition. (We own an Xbox One S) We opened it, and my son is used to MCPE, so this version looked and felt very different, we were thinking our friends may have given us off-brand Minecraft.

    After looking into it a bit more, we came to the conclusion that it is legit, but something was still very off, then we realized that we were still on version 1.12. So we looked around for how to update it, but didn't have that much luck. Eventually we went to home>my games & apps>MC xbox one edition>manage game. We hit updates, and there was an update available. So we updated to that, and now it says we are on version 1.60.1923.0. As far as I know- the nether update. We launched it, and the nether was all the same, there was no netherrite in the creative inventory, and there was also no warped or crimson items. But the game info says we are on 1.16 point whatever. Hmm...

    My son says there is another update called caves and cliffs- 1.17. I looked it up and it appears to be true, however the update doesn't show up in the updates area in the manage game area.

    Whats going on... can someone please help me? Thanks in advance!

    :)
     
    yessir_22, Dec 27, 2021
    #1
  2. Zesty Hamburger Win User

    Can't take map down from item holder.

  3. Atherza Win User

    I never received the Newest update on my xbox1 for

    If you are referring to the 'Minecraft Xbox One Edition', the update wasn't for that. It was for 'Minecraft'.
  4. Atherza Win User

    XBOX one minecraft issue please help

    Hey there, you've probably got the old version 'Xbox One Edition'. It used to be a free upgrade, however it is not anymore. The aquatic update is on: 'Minecraft' not 'Minecraft Xbox One Edition'.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Minecraft xbox 360 edition save transfer

    On the One do you have "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" or "Minecraft"? The One version of the game had an updated a while ago and it is no longer possible to transfer 360 saves to the updated version. "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" is the original version for
    the One and the save can be transferred to that version.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Minecraft World Transferring

    The Minecraft your using on the One, is it labelled "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" or just "Minecraft"? After the update to Minecraft, it is no longer possible to import 360 worlds. You would need the original version, Minecraft Xbox One Edition, in order
    to transfer the world.
Thema:

Minecraft Xbox One Edition Update

Loading...
  1. Minecraft Xbox One Edition Update - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition Update

  2. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  3. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  4. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  5. Why do I need gamepass to play Minecraft Xbox one edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why do I need gamepass to play Minecraft Xbox one edition?: So I bought my sister a couple games for her new series x and Minecraft Xbox one edition was one of them. We both loved playing it on our cousin’s old Xbox ones as kids I’m setting it up for her...
  6. I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...: Whenever i try to install either Java or Launcher it fails on the verifying depencies part, and its always error 0x87E00196. I have no clue on what to do to solve this problem, since minecraft...
  7. I recently changed my pfp picture, but it's not updating on Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently changed my pfp picture, but it's not updating on Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC.: As of recently, I had changed my profile picture a few days ago (maybe around Saturday/Sunday?). My profile picture hasn't been updated yet, so I was wondering if it was just being looked over to...
  8. Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC Not Updating

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC Not Updating: I tried to update it stops at 77% pls Help 9b62e5d0-fc6e-41e5-b612-bec753fc9350
  9. Profile picture on Minecraft bedrock edition on pc not updated when changed on the Xbox App

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile picture on Minecraft bedrock edition on pc not updated when changed on the Xbox App: Hi there, i play on Laptop on Minecraft Bedrock edition and my Profile picture hasnt updated in minecraft after changing my profile picture on the Xbox app, can u help me with this?...
  10. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...