Minecraft xbox one edition, pre-installed from Target, disappeared

Discus and support Minecraft xbox one edition, pre-installed from Target, disappeared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft Xbox One Edition disappeared from or console and account. It came pre-installed from Target. The add-ons are still there. On the phone with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MetalManx5581, Feb 6, 2018.

  1. Minecraft xbox one edition, pre-installed from Target, disappeared


    Minecraft Xbox One Edition disappeared from or console and account. It came pre-installed from Target. The add-ons are still there. On the phone with Microsoft the say Target may have withdrawn my license and put it in another machine.

    My soon may have unknowingly transfered the license to a friend who previously logged in to our console. His account was just deleted from our Xbox, and he said the game doesn't show in his account.

    Is there a log of actions like this? Where?

    I need to track down what happened. My boy is so upset for this!

    :)
     
    MetalManx5581, Feb 6, 2018
    #1
  2. JasonJones15
    JasonJones15 Guest
    JasonJones15, Feb 6, 2018
    #2
  3. Skin Packs....

    It says I have my old skin packs from 360 minecraft installed on my Xbox one. But when I go into minecraft xbox one edition, it says I need to download from Xbox games. But it is downloaded Minecraft xbox one edition, pre-installed from Target, disappeared :( pls help me !!
     
    MelissaKimberly, Feb 6, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Minecraft xbox one edition, pre-installed from Target, disappeared

    Games do not come predownloaded on consoles and licenses cannot be transferred between accounts. The game would have had to be redeemed to an account through a code from the console's box. If the game was showing on the console when you bought it, it sounds
    like someone had previously used the console and set the console as their Home console. If they changed their Home console then you lose access to the game.
     
    Smwutches, Feb 6, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Minecraft xbox one edition, pre-installed from Target, disappeared

    Games do not come predownloaded on consoles and licenses cannot be transferred between accounts. The game would have had to be redeemed to an account through a code from the console's box. If the game was showing on the console when you bought it, it sounds
    like someone had previously used the console and set the console as their Home console. If they changed their Home console then you lose access to the game.
  6. LoganTHEYEETKING Win User

    Error code:Piglin

    Minecraft Xbox one edition won't install from disc or launch
  7. Magistrar Win User

    Syncing worlds on minecraft works one way but not the other with 2 xboxes

    Yes. My examples are both from Minecraft, as opposed to the xbox one edition. However, at least one of the Xboxes does have the xbox one edition installed too.
  8. LegoNinja187 Win User

    I can't get minecraft xbox one edition back

    As Smwutches stated the Bedrock edition is the upgrade from Minecraft Xbox One edition, the only way to play the Xbox One edition now is if you
    install it from a disc.

    I believe that this upgrade of minecraft editions is to do with the whole minecraft cross play thing.
  9. onyxishere Win User

    xbox 360 will not upload from disc to hard drive.

Thema:

Minecraft xbox one edition, pre-installed from Target, disappeared

Loading...
  1. Minecraft xbox one edition, pre-installed from Target, disappeared - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition pre

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  4. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  6. Why do I need gamepass to play Minecraft Xbox one edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why do I need gamepass to play Minecraft Xbox one edition?: So I bought my sister a couple games for her new series x and Minecraft Xbox one edition was one of them. We both loved playing it on our cousin’s old Xbox ones as kids I’m setting it up for her...
  7. I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...: Whenever i try to install either Java or Launcher it fails on the verifying depencies part, and its always error 0x87E00196. I have no clue on what to do to solve this problem, since minecraft...
  8. how do i enable minecraft multiplayer on java edition?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i enable minecraft multiplayer on java edition?: Minecraft multiplayer on java edition it is enabled on the microsoft family thing but still won't let me play multiplayer in java, any help? 720d48a9-d005-4fc7-a966-f79cc2e9d866
  9. Can't login to Minecraft java edition with my email it says 'does not exist' (i think I've...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Minecraft java edition with my email it says 'does not exist' (i think I've...: I think I have been hacked as i can't sign into Minecraft anymore, it says my email doesn't exist and therefore Microsoft account recovery doesn't work for me. even though it says it 'doesn't'...
  10. How can I fix this Minecraft Bedrock Edition pvp/pve bug?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix this Minecraft Bedrock Edition pvp/pve bug?: There is a bug on every realm that I have played on, where when a player is hit against a wall by a mob or a player, their camera or POV gets trapped inside the block behind them. Ive tested it...