Minecraft Xbox One Edition DLC transfer to Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Better Together...

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox One Edition DLC transfer to Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Better Together... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have multiple skins on the Xbox One edition and Mash-Up Packs, as well as worlds. Unfortunately, none of them seem to have transferred over. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Generator33, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Generator33
    Generator33 Guest

Minecraft Xbox One Edition DLC transfer to Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Better Together...

I have multiple skins on the Xbox One edition and Mash-Up Packs, as well as worlds. Unfortunately, none of them seem to have transferred over. I have Bedrock Edition both on IOS and Xbox One (as well as the actual Xbox One edition, seperately). Does anyone
    know how to/if it is possible to transfer my worlds and DLC onto Bedrock Edition, because I am having trouble. Thanks.

:)

Generator33, Oct 14, 2020
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

DLC missing

Which version of Minecraft did you purchase the DLC for.@ DLC for Xbox One Edition wont work on Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) and vice-versa
  3. Sir Papi Puppy Win User

Add-ons help.

4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Cloud Saved Games not working on xBox One

So I think this page lays out what you need.

The problem is that you can't transfer a world directly from Xbox 360 Minecraft to the latest Bedrock edition of Minecraft. You need to transfer it through the Minecraft: Xbox One edition first.

The
    details are laid out here

Basically you'll go from Minecraft: 360 Edition > Minecraft: Xbox One Edition > Minecraft (bedrock)

Let us know if you have problems or questions.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Mincraft update problem

Hi
    MinorOregon657

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. Unfortunately the free Better Together upgrade (Bedrock Edition) for owners of Minecraft Xbox One edition has passed. The deadline was January 30th, 2018. Here is a quote from

Mojang's Better Together Update FAQ
    for Xbox console users:

"Q: I own Minecraft: Xbox One Edition on disc. Will I be able to get the Better Together Update for free?

A: If you own Minecraft: Xbox One Edition on disc and have played for at least 5 hours in the past 12 months or bought DLC, you’ll be able to upgrade to Minecraft for free, until January 30th 2018. If you haven’t played in the past 12 months, you can play
    five hours or purchase DLC before January 30th 2018 to unlock your upgrade."

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox One Edition DLC transfer to Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Better Together... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition DLC

2. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  3. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  4. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  5. Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's: Minecraft education edition c2879264-d140-4f7c-9292-aa2d15f88547
  6. How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition: Hello During the merge of Minecraft and Microsoft I somehow lost access to my copy of Minecraft. I tried support to get it back but kind of gave up. Now I've realized I still have an email of the...
  7. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  8. Hi I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and...: I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and apply them to the newer version of Minecraft or does it not transfer over 7619fa2a-8271-4d5a-bf3f-3721c680b13f
  9. I can't access the DLC I purchased on my Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access the DLC I purchased on my Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft.: I purchased the Builder's Pack from the Bundle Packs in the DLC store on Xbox 360. The purchase went through and I got an email with a digital receipt and everything but when I launch Minecraft...
  10. i bought minecraft legends deluxe edition but i dont have the dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft legends deluxe edition but i dont have the dlc: i bought deluxe edition and minecoins but i dont have the dlc in game and my minecoins are not showing up either 2f5db85b-36b9-4881-bfbe-2c823e47f4d5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i transfer dlc from xbox one edition to bedrock