Minecraft Xbox Controller Not Working

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox Controller Not Working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi so a few days ago i updated my minecraft and none of the buttons worked i tried evreything from, different batteries,different... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Paddy Gill, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Paddy Gill
    Paddy Gill Guest

Hi so a few days ago i updated my minecraft and none of the buttons worked i tried evreything from, different batteries,different controllers,reinstallling and deleting the game multiple times and resetting my xbox twice nothing has worked please help and if its happening to anyone else please suggest how to fix?Thank you Minecraft Xbox Controller Not Working :)

:)

Paddy Gill, Dec 3, 2022
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Can I somehow play Minecraft with an Xbox 360 remote on my laptop

Is this the Bedrock edition of Minecraft you're trying to play, or is this the Java edition? Those would be different solutions to get the controller to work.

I'm understanding your setup is a PC with Xbox 360 wireless controller receiver, an Xbox 360 controller, and Minecraft. The controller is working for other titles on the PC, but not so in Minecraft, correct? I am GUESSING that it's the Java version, because
    I do know that the Bedrock edition has built in controller support. The Java edition would require additional mods to make it work, and if so, I would recommend reviewing the Official Minecraft forums for the best solutions that have mods from a trustworthy
    site.
  3. St1ckzVix Win User

Buzzing/ ringing noise in headset

Yes, I have used the controller on my pc, phone, and minecraft xbox controller, and this program does not happen.I will try power cycling, if it works.
  4. e9070b69-b169-44f4-a Win User

When I connect my PS4 controller to my phone it seems to not work on Minecraft and when I load into a game I can't move just the touch pad on the PS4 controller works got any ideas on how to fix it?

I've played Minecraft pe with ps4 controller before. (2 years ago.)

Now it seems minecraft is porpoisly shutting of the controller. My controller is fully charged it stays connected to my phone everything works until ien Minecraft and it shuts of.

So it seems that they no longer want you to use playstation controllers.
  5. Paddy Gill Win User

Hi i did power cycle didnt work and yes it only happens with minecraft
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, is this only happening with Minecraft?

Also, please perform a powerycle on your console by following the steps below:

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox Controller Not Working - Similar Threads - Minecraft Controller Working

2. I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the...: I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the main menu it works fine. Can you help in any way? 3b0f603d-eca3-4370-bf17-d9d9ab91986a
  3. Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons?: hi today i bought Minecraft dungens and wanted to play the game with my controller. Its an Xbox elite wireless Controller Series 2. If i start the game only shows keyboard controlls and they are...
  4. Controller doesn't work on Minecraft bedrock for Xbox series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller doesn't work on Minecraft bedrock for Xbox series X: Controller doesn't work on Minecraft bedrock for Xbox series x. I have a keyboard plugged in for text chat, but I have no mouse. I use the controller for everything else. The controller works for...
  5. I want to play Minecraft split screen but I do have not two controllers. I have a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play Minecraft split screen but I do have not two controllers. I have a...: I want to play Minecraft split screen but I do have not two controllers. I have a controller and mouse &keyboard Can I play split screen with a mouse & keyboard and controller...
  6. Why is player 3 joining with only 2 controller's on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is player 3 joining with only 2 controller's on Minecraft: Playing Minecraft 2 player but keep getting a notification about joining as player 3 but only 2 controller's are connected. Player 3 sometimes joins randomly but stops player 2 from doing anything...
  7. Xbox Series X Minecraft Controls

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Minecraft Controls: I have not played Minecraft in a long time (months) and only restarted it a few days ago. It unfortunately seems that the controls on my controller have been changed. The primary UI I use is the...
  8. Control key and Windows key register as if they are being held when I play minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Control key and Windows key register as if they are being held when I play minecraft.: Whenever I play Minecraft, about like 20 minutes in, either my CTRL key or Windows key registers as being held down. Sometimes it goes away, sometimes it doesn’t and I have to restart my entire...
  9. Xbox controller issues ONLY playing Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller issues ONLY playing Minecraft: Hello, I have an Xbox Series X, and have been having this problem since we got it at Christmas. My family of 4 likes to play Minecraft together. Sometimes when only 2 people are playing split...
  10. Xbox Controller not working on Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Controller not working on Minecraft Bedrock on PC: So I just got Minecraft on my PC yesterday and today I tried to play it but my Xbox controller won’t work right. The controller setting are correct but “A” and “B” won’t work. When I press “A”, it...