Minecraft Xbox Chat System

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox Chat System in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm trying to use commands in Minecraft on my Xbox and it used to be very easy because Minecraft would just help you finish the commands, but now,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xylo2009, Mar 25, 2023.

1. xylo2009
    xylo2009 Guest

So I'm trying to use commands in Minecraft on my Xbox and it used to be very easy because Minecraft would just help you finish the commands, but now, the stupid Xbox keyboard appears in the middle of the screen and you have to type all on your own without knowing what exactly to type, this is ridiculous and must be fixed. Hopefully someone can please bring back the old Minecraft chat system on Xbox?

:)

xylo2009, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Mason Tovio Win User

Yea that’s a huge problem for me with the keyboard in the middle of the screen. Also the fact that when we press the 3 lines it use to send our message directly, now we have to press X after to do it & it is much slower & annoying since people plug it a keyboard & mouse to their Xbox to play so it’s even more work for them.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello xylo2009,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is to report this to Minecraft Support.

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft chatting system bedrock

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Felixrivera3

If you try with a different game, are you able to chat there or not yet?

If yes, you may need to contact minecraft team about your specific in-game suspension:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us

Scroll to the bottom > case review
  5. TURDBROKING Win User

Minecraft chat doesn't work.

It’s mainly minecraft, I don’t really play other Xbox titles that require chat, they all have voice chat so it’s only minecraft online
  6. David Wirsching Win User

MINECRAFT: Xbox One & Xbox Games Pass PC

Sorry for the confusion! The information I provided you above is for Minecraft: Java Edition. To turn off text chat on Minecraft: Xbox One and Xbox Game Pass for PC, follow these steps:

Start Minecraft and enter a multiplayer server.
    Press the “Home” button on your controller.
    Select “Settings”.
    Select “Audio.”
    Scroll down to “Game Chat” and select “Off.”
    This will disable text chat on Minecraft: Xbox One and Xbox Game Pass for PC. If you want to re-enable chat, simply follow the same steps above and select “On” instead of “Off.”
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox Chat System - Similar Threads - Minecraft Chat System

2. I can't chat in minecraft bedrock.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't chat in minecraft bedrock.: Whenever I try to chat, it tells me to change my privacy settings, when I do it, it still doesn't let me chat, please help. abb5055e-738d-4021-bdef-25434ee4c0f4
  3. Minecraft Wont Let Me Use Chat Suddenly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Wont Let Me Use Chat Suddenly: My Minecraft wont let me use chat in multiplayer, I've checked all my settings and everything should be correct as i havent changed anything and just yesterday i was able to chat with friends on...
  4. Cannot chat in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot chat in minecraft: PC platform Don't know all my pc specs but very high end. Xbox Privacy set to 'everyone' for everything (have tried toggling off & on) Account is not child mode Chat is not accidentally hidden...
  5. I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and...: I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and have never been in a Microsoft family or had parental controls set. e614226c-b90b-4880-9e80-6d13180f8e0e
  6. I can’t access Realms Chat in Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t access Realms Chat in Minecraft: [img] I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because “I need permission” yet I am an adult and have never been in a Microsoft family or had parental controls set. I’ve changed my settings to...
  7. My Minecraft chat is blocked despite it being enabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft chat is blocked despite it being enabled: Here are my account settings: [img] I pressed submit, restarted the game and launcher, logged out and back in, restarted my computer, and it still didn't work....
  8. Minecraft Java/MacOS. : "chat not allowed by account settings" error on multiplayer servers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java/MacOS. : "chat not allowed by account settings" error on multiplayer servers: Hi, I get this error message when I press tea when connected with a multiplayer server. My xbox account permissions are set to allow everyone to talk to me and vice-verse. My account is an adult...
  9. Cannot Chat in Multiplayer Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Chat in Multiplayer Minecraft: Every time I try to chat in multiplayer MC, I get the message "Chat not allowed by account settings." My account is a migrator account, so I've made sure to set all the relevant Xbox Live settings...
  10. Minecraft; Bedrock’s Chat System

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft; Bedrock’s Chat System: I play a lot of Mineplex, and recently when I went to make a new creative house it kep saying normal words were bad words and wouldn’t accept it. Stuff like “H” or “My House” were apparently bad...