Minecraft Xbox Beta Bug: World's are not loading and won't allow to enter world & Opening...

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox Beta Bug: World's are not loading and won't allow to enter world & Opening... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When attempting to open the world it says: There was a problem loading this world. When attempting to open bastion chest it freezes and then the game... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dingoslayer506th, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Minecraft Xbox Beta Bug: World's are not loading and won't allow to enter world & Opening...

When attempting to open the world it says: There was a problem loading this world.

When attempting to open bastion chest it freezes and then the game will crash

If anyone knows how to fix the world not loading please help and hopefully these issue's can be resolved

submitted by /u/Dingoslayer506th
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dingoslayer506th, Dec 23, 2020
  2. ERMELINDOCERNA Win User

Minecraft world saying “There was a problem loading this world.”

So as I was playing on my minecraft world my game froze. I decided to shut down my xbox and then unplug it. When I loaded back into my Minecraft world, it said: “There was a problem loading this world.” How can i fix this so i can get back on my
    world? Thanks.
    My world says the same thing please fix this bug!
  3. TomHallman Win User

Created Live account, now Minecraft PE crashes on startup (iOS)

This won't allow you to connect to your son's friends, but try disabling internet access and then loading minecraft. That should at least let your son access his worlds.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

I can’t join my friends Minecraft world and they can’t join mine either

Who is joining which world? Are you joining her world on PC, or is she joining your world on Xbox?

Was there any change in both of your networking environment, or was additional software installed on her PC like an anti-virus program that came with a third party firewall?

Also are your worlds set to allow multiplayer in the world settings before you enter your world?

Do you get a specific error message that prevents you from joining the multiplayer world?

Did someone join the Minecraft Beta through the Insider Program and is now on a "newer" Minecraft version?

As the others already mentioned, did you make sure both your
    online and privacy settings
    allow you to play online multiplayer and see other people's creations?
  5. oRainbow Crasho Win User

After Updates, Will I Have To Start From Scratch?

[quote user="Evil Jeremy87"]

An idea I have could be they could link your old world with a newly created world.

-

When you get to the edge of your world and take a step off of your boundarys. It would ask if you would like to load and enter a new world/ or 2nd area after creation. This world would be independant and your old world wouldn't be loaded/used at the time
    when you enter this new world. But you would have the option to carry anything you find there over to your old world. It will act as a completely new world with it's own nether and map. But the boundary would be one more block outward that would act as a border
    between worlds.

-

If you have friends in your game they would be instantly transported to your location in the new world.

It will also force an autosave when you enter the world.

[/quote]

That is an awesome idea, and have a new"world" for each of the 4 sides of the map......andjust have the new "worlds" generate as you reach the end of that world....and so on nad so on..

Also, Skyrim and Minecraft are in no way comparable......for one Minecraft RANDOMLY generates the world....where as in Skyrim...it's pre-determined....and therefore Minecraft takes up more resources...hence the low bit/res graphics...but that's also what
    makes Minecraft...Minecraft....
  6. Cerebral Paul Win User

My Minecraft Update

I am guessing your friend is enrolled into the beta for Minecraft through the xbox insider program
    Actually, they sent the beta out to non beta users, and as noted above if they tried to load in their old world, it may be (temporarily) lost. As of 30 minutes ago (via the xbox feed) they advised those who got the beta to uninstall it and reinstall Minecraft
    on their xbox.
Thema:

Minecraft Xbox Beta Bug: World's are not loading and won't allow to enter world & Opening...

1. Minecraft Xbox Beta Bug: World's are not loading and won't allow to enter world & Opening... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Beta Bug

2. minecraft beta that i want yup :)

in XboX Insiders
    minecraft beta that i want yup :): i installed xbox insider hum and it doesnt show me if i can join minecraft beta submitted by /u/Apprehensive-Web8 [link] [comments]
  3. How can I get multiplayer on my Minecraft beta edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get multiplayer on my Minecraft beta edition: My multiplayer won't work on my Minecraft beta edition 0365495f-e68c-4618-94da-712a2b1fe69f
  4. The Minecraft Beta option isn't in my insider previews, I've had it before but its not...

in XboX Insiders
    The Minecraft Beta option isn't in my insider previews, I've had it before but its not...: Ive restarted my computer but nothing seems to work :/ submitted by /u/isaacccccccy [link] [comments]
  5. I can't join to the Minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can't join to the Minecraft beta: I just installed the xbox insider application to join the beta version of Minecraft but when i try to join to the beta, the option to join does not appear. It shows me other apps to join the beta....
  6. Can I not use insider hub to get minecraft beta anymore?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I not use insider hub to get minecraft beta anymore?: I have Minecraft and Minecraft preview. I uninstalled both and checked insider, reinstalled them and checked insider, uninstalled insider hub and reinstalled it. No matter what I try I can’t get...
  7. Minecraft bedrock beta isn’t showing up in Xbox Insider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock beta isn’t showing up in Xbox Insider: I used to be able to opt-in and out to the minecraft beta in the Xbox insider app and now its not even giving me the option, how do I fix this? 5b2842c6-361d-46ab-a153-32b036ce0f09
  8. Bug in minecraft beta, stairs of various types are spawning underground

in XboX Insiders
    Bug in minecraft beta, stairs of various types are spawning underground: [IMG] submitted by /u/AgitativeAce [link] [comments]
  9. I think i found a bug in the Minecraft RTX beta

in XboX Insiders
    I think i found a bug in the Minecraft RTX beta: [IMG] submitted by /u/TitaniumTurbine [link] [comments]
  10. Cant' leave minecraft beta (windows 10) with "join" button bug

in XboX Insiders
    Cant' leave minecraft beta (windows 10) with "join" button bug: Recently..i joined beta for minecraft..i have i problem when i click "join" the button still "join" but i already joined the beta for minecraft...because of the "join" button bug still showing...