Minecraft Xbox account problem

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox account problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Every time I go into the Minecraft launcher, click on my account profile, and click Manage Profile I am redirected into Xbox Support title "Why can’t I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by James Hefner, Apr 8, 2023.

1. James Hefner
    James Hefner Guest

Every time I go into the Minecraft launcher, click on my account profile, and click Manage Profile I am redirected into Xbox Support title "Why can’t I change my privacy settings?" I have done everything it shows but I am still having this problem.

:)

James Hefner, Apr 8, 2023
  2. Unholy Eff3ct Win User

No option to renew an expired minecraft realm for 10 friends

Thanks, but I'm not a part of the Minecraft Beta program. I still closed my xbox insider account, uninstalled the insider app, uninstalled minecraft, hard reset the xbox, downloaded minecraft again and that didn't fix the problem.
  3. Usman Ahmad1 Win User

Can anyone see a solution to my Minecraft problem? Skip to 2:00 on the video

No, Here's the thing.

The account was closed, but then it was reopened before the 60 days had ended, so it was still linked to my Mojang account.

And yes, I did receive an email to the account that I wanted to transfer.

The problem right now is I have a Microsoft account which is linked to my Minecraft account, however, it is also linked to my Xbox account, which doesn't have a Minecraft account linked. Whenever I try and login with only my Microsoft account, Minecraft automatically signs it into the Xbox account, which, once again, doesn't have an account linked to it.

That's the problem at hand
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Can I switch my minecraft data to another xbox account?

I have a problem with my minecraft. I want to transfer all of my minecraft stuff, Minecraft Java, bedrock and minecraft dungeon. I know that xbox accounts hold that minecraft stuff so I looked up how to transfer xbox accounts to other Microsoft accounts but they said its impossible. So now I just want to transfer the MC stuff to another XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT. You guys say the same thing. "You can't transfer xbox accounts to other Microsoft accounts because it's impossible, xbox accounts and Microsoft accounts aren't the same thing." But you created Xbox and Microsoft. So make it possible. The reason why I need to switch Minecraft data is because my dad put parental controls on my Microsoft account. So if Microsoft puts parental controls on minecraft then I'm doomed. So please, I NEED to do this. Don't you dare tell me what everyone tells me. I rather fix this problem before it becomes a bigger problem when I'm older.
    Nothing has ever been transferable between accounts and i dont see that ever changing. There are reasons it is like this. Fraud being one reason.
  5. TrentSpecht Win User

File System Error (-2143322101) When Opening Minecraft Launcher

Hi, Jesse. I can't remove that account as it is the primary user account on my PC. I have logged into a "Local Account" to try and fix the problem, but it has persisted. The Xbox Console Companion app is currently logged into the account that I purchased Minecraft on in 2019 so that is not the problem. I am also logged into the account that I purchased Minecraft with on the Microsoft store.
  6. AttorneyGeneralRI Win User

Win Minecraft 10

Solution to the problem with your account used in Windows 10:

• Search the '' Xbox Identity Provider '' application in the Microsoft Store;

• Verify that the app is installed and up-to-date;

• If persist in making the app error, create a new user account on the computer.

• Download Minecraft

• Sign in to app Xbox with the account you used to purchase Minecraft

• Sign out of your new account, sign in to your account and sign in and play on Xbox Live.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox account problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft account problem

2. I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account: I play Minecraft pe and when I open it and tap on "sign in" it sends me to the website to sign in for a few seconds then sends me back to Minecraft, I tried deleting and redownloading the game and...
  3. Problem with Microsoft account and minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft account and minecraft: On November 3rd, I had bought a gift card for minecraft using amazon and redeemed it to get minecraft java and bedrock, it worked fine until yesterday when I tried to open up my launcher but I was...
  4. having a problem with post migrating my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    having a problem with post migrating my minecraft account: i didnt migrate my minecraft account because i never knew we had to so when i got locked out of my account so i tried to post migrate my account(which i know will get rid of my save progress and i...
  5. Problem with Signing in to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Signing in to my Minecraft Account: Hello Microsoft Team, So I have been facing this problem from the first of October. I started Minecraft bedrock edition like I usually do and I noticed something. I saw that my Minecraft was odd...
  6. Problem signing into Microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem signing into Microsoft account on minecraft: I play minecraft bedrock on PS5. When I boot up the game, it tells me to log into my Microsoft account. Half the time, when I click the button nothing happens. When it does work, I login via the...
  7. Minecraft account transfer problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account transfer problems: Hello, i had a minecraft account, but i had to transfer it. My login was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (which is one of my emails) and after transfering it i...
  8. Problem migrating Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem migrating Minecraft account: I've been trying to migrate my old Mojang Minecraft account to a Microsoft account I get to the point where I submit a password for the new Microsoft account, but no matter how long I wait or how...
  9. I have a problem with my minecraft account after transferring it from my mojang account to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with my minecraft account after transferring it from my mojang account to...: The account was transferred a year ago. A month ago I could play minecraft but after some logging minecraft is not on my account d4f092e8-e899-430e-b3e6-c2d45cbd318b
  10. Minecraft account Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account Problem: I migrated my mojang account to a Microsoft account and recently got a new gaming PC. I’m signed into the same account but I don’t seem to have the option of downloading minecraft onto my new...