Minecraft Xbox 360 unable to do split screen since update

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox 360 unable to do split screen since update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings, An update was just done on Minecraft (I believe it was Minecraft and not the system). Since then the kids are unable to play split screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TactfulNest5803, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Minecraft Xbox 360 unable to do split screen since update

Greetings,

An update was just done on Minecraft (I believe it was Minecraft and not the system). Since then the kids are unable to play split screen (Offline). I have verified the internet connection and cleaned out the cache, but have had no success. Player one
    can play no problem, but every time player 2 tries to join they get the message..."MINECRAFT XBOX 360 EDITION HAS FAILED TO LOAD AND CANNOT CONTINUE". They are then forced to exit the game. Any suggestions? Thanks

:)

TactfulNest5803, Nov 20, 2017
  2. Rozark
    Rozark Guest
    Rozark, Nov 20, 2017
  3. blehololol
    blehololol Guest
    Can't Re Download MineCraft: Xbox 360 Edition

Ok hey everyone, to everyone who is reading this. I had this problem since I have downloaded Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition: Not being able to play split - screen. I just recently deleted minecraft on my Xbox 360. And I can't re download it. I deleted
    it because I cannot play split - screen and I thought that would solve the problem. I tried going into download history, but nothing. HELP SOMEONE!

blehololol, Nov 20, 2017
  4. Rozark Win User

help on playing splitscreen offline

5. Ragnarok5000 Win User

No split screen

But I don't know that many people that plays split screen anymore. Split screen was a thing in the past, ever since we migrated to the Xbox 360, we don't use split screen anymore.
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

split screening on minecraft since october update.

Looks like he is trying to calm himself, lol.
  7. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Whoever is hosting the game needs to check their host settings. A lot of times it is as simple as the host settings changing after the update. There are several more options that the host has control over now.
  8. POPx Gunner Win User

I have that same problem!Just that I'm a boy/man/ what ever u want to call me and I have a girlfriend!!!We have that same ***!!!!Someone will help.OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OKAY! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
    ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Thema:

Minecraft Xbox 360 unable to do split screen since update

1. Minecraft Xbox 360 unable to do split screen since update - Similar Threads - Minecraft 360 unable

2. How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?: I know that xbox live gold now is game pass core, but i want to be sure that when i will redeem game pass core code i would be able to play online. be780707-f773-462d-b006-4b52ef2c6e44
  3. All my Xbox 360 Minecraft data is gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my Xbox 360 Minecraft data is gone: Recently I finally found my old Microsoft account, I thought it would have all the Minecraft worlds me and my little sister made when we were young but it turns out Xbox cleared all my **** data...
  4. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  5. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  6. did you guys at Microsoft shut down Minecraft for the Xbox 360 because my disc wont even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    did you guys at Microsoft shut down Minecraft for the Xbox 360 because my disc wont even...: so I tried to play on my Xbox 360 today and I booted it up and it worked fine but when I tried to play Minecraft on it it would not read the disc and my disc is not scratched or anything its just...
  7. How can I recover my (I think) corrupted Minecraft Xbox 360 world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover my (I think) corrupted Minecraft Xbox 360 world: Hello, please read this! I'm Caleb and probably 5 years ago i tried updating minecraft for xbox 360, I'm not quite sure what I did but it was something about updating the game, and i loaded my...
  8. How do I get Minecraft back on my Xbox 360 it won’t let me get the full game back even tho...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Minecraft back on my Xbox 360 it won’t let me get the full game back even tho...: How do I get Minecraft back on my Xbox 360 it won’t let me get the full game back even tho I bought the full game *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  9. How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?: I have copied three minecraft worlds from my xbox 360 into my USB. The minecraft worlds are in .bin format and is found in a bunch nested folders. I now want to copy those worlds and paste it in...
  10. How to update minecraft (1.3 GB) On xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to update minecraft (1.3 GB) On xbox 360: Let me start from the very beginning, I gotten a new hard drive (the other one had miencraft with the update) but once i tried to update minecraft on this hard drive it wont work for me, I tried...