Minecraft Xbox 1 Edition World Transfer to Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox 1 Edition World Transfer to Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So basically I'm trying to transfer my Xbox 1 S, approximately 68.5MB world to my PC, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I have tried to do this via USB and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ToaDee, Jan 5, 2022.

1. ToaDee
    ToaDee Guest

So basically I'm trying to transfer my Xbox 1 S, approximately 68.5MB world to my PC, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I have tried to do this via USB and using file transfer however Xbox has decided to now hide the files necessary to access my world ruling out that option. So I then bought Xbox Gold Member which was roughly $12.99 and then Realms which was $5.99 So I could transfer it via Realms. However that's not working either and I keep receiving errors after being stuck on the "Initializing Upload" page. I have tried multiple methods in hopes of fixing my problem however to no avail. I understand that this is a server side issue and isnt something to do with my Xbox or PC. Also I am aware of the Dev Option and I am able to access it however when I try to switch it comes up with an error. Could anyone please help me? I'm at a loss and I really hate feeling scammed out of my money. If there's no fix ill contact Mojang and Microsoft and request a refund because this is entirely their fault and they have already acknowledged the issue they just refuse to fix it.

:)

ToaDee, Jan 5, 2022
  2. ArminatorX Win User

I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer

... I am transferring a Minecraft world from xbox one edition Minecraft to Java edition and Windows 10 edition.
    The Minecraft Xbox One Edition only works on the Xbox One Edition.

You might want to upgrade to the Minecraft (without Xbox One Edition in the name) on your Xbox. If you bought Minecraft Xbox One Edition digitally, you can upgrade to "Minecraft" for free.

Then you can import your world from the Xbox One Edition to "Minecraft" for Xbox One.

However, the Support page for Windows 10 Minecraft states: "The Windows 10 Edition does not currently support the transferring of worlds from other devices."

So you can't transfer your world between devices.

You might have to move your World to a paid online Realm server to access it. Or you might have to run your Xbox One Minecraft in Multiplayer, and connect to the running world on your Xbox One with your Windows 10 version.

But you can't have your World separately transferred from Xbox to other devices.

As I said, you can try hosting your world on a Realm server (which you need to pay for), and can then access it with Windows 10, Xbox One, Android, iOS and Nintendo Switch.

But not JAVA.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

transferir mundos de minecraft de java a xbox one [Mod Translation - transfer minecraft worlds from java to xbox one]

Hey Enzo

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking a way to transfer a Java World to an Xbox One World.

This is not possible, you are not able to transfer a World to from Java, to console, much less if this is not the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft.

As far as transferring Worlds in the Bedrock edition of Minecraft, you can take a look at

this
    article.

I hope this helps.
  4. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

Are you using Minecraft Xbox One Edition or Minecraft? It is not possible to transfer to the newer version of Minecraft. You would need the older Minecraft Xbox One Edition in order to transfer the worlds.
  6. Arminator Win User

Minecraft

You can't transfer it from the memory stick.

Also, you will need to have the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" game, not the "Minecraft" (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name).

To transfer your world to the Minecraft Xbox One Edition, start your Xbox 360 Minecraft, and make sure you have the latest version of it installed by having the Xbox 360 connected online to Xbox Live.

The latest Xbox 360 version has a feature to transfer one world at a time to a transfer slot. Upload your world to that transfer slot, and then move to the Xbox One.

Start Minecraft Xbox One Edition. There you will have the option to import a transferred Xbox 360 game from the transfer slot.

Once the world is imported, you can repeat these steps for other worlds you have on the Xbox 360.

After you transferred all your worlds to the Xbox One Edition, you can start the "Bedrock Engine" Minecraft on the Xbox One, and again transfer your worlds from the Xbox One Edition.

If you don't have the Xbox One Edition, but only the Minecraft for Xbox One, please
    contact the official support.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox 1 Edition World Transfer to Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition World

2. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  3. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  4. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  5. Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's: Minecraft education edition c2879264-d140-4f7c-9292-aa2d15f88547
  6. How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition: Hello During the merge of Minecraft and Microsoft I somehow lost access to my copy of Minecraft. I tried support to get it back but kind of gave up. Now I've realized I still have an email of the...
  7. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  8. Why are all my achievments permenantly locked on all worlds in minecraft pocket edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all my achievments permenantly locked on all worlds in minecraft pocket edition?: I downloaded minecraft pocket edition and started unlocking achievments about two months ago, but one day it just stopped and my achievements are locked no matter what I do. I tried a new survival...
  9. Why can't I invite friends to my Minecraft Windows edition world?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I invite friends to my Minecraft Windows edition world?: I am unable to invite friends to my Minecraft Windows Edition only on one of my worlds. I can see the invite button in the pause menu, but it is greyed out and unclickable. If I switch to any...
  10. Minecraft Crashes on Xbox One when clicking the edit world button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Crashes on Xbox One when clicking the edit world button: On the main menu, when I click on the pencil icon beside 'my world' it says "syncing user data" and then it stalls out for a bit and then crashes. Very annoying. I am unable to change any...