Minecraft world won't load

Discus and support Minecraft world won't load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys I was playing on my Minecraft world and I logged out with out saving and quiting so I hopped back on and the world showed a pic of an older... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hollywood Scott, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Minecraft world won't load

Hey guys I was playing on my Minecraft world and I logged out with out saving and quiting so I hopped back on and the world showed a pic of an older save so I tap it and it brings up the load screen and the music loads but it just loads infintly I've done everything to try and fix it pls help I have a lotta progress in it.

:)

Hollywood Scott, Aug 9, 2022
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I would suggest you to contact Mojang support for in-game issues, meanwhile making a copy of the world you create is always a good idea to avoid such issues.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Hollywood

Sorry to say, but everything points to a corrupted world :c

If you didn't make a.backup of that world,.you may need to start a new one
  4. TomHallman Win User

Created Live account, now Minecraft PE crashes on startup (iOS)

This won't allow you to connect to your son's friends, but try disabling internet access and then loading minecraft. That should at least let your son access his worlds.
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

My Minecraft world won't load

Hello there @JoeMama54, I hope everything is going well!
    Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards
    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  6. Kathy A. Win User

My Minecraft world won't load.

Hello KingsKraft72,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you wanted to continue playing Minecraft Bedrock however you were stuck on Building terrain. KingsKraft72, it really is important for us to get this worked on so you can get back to what you are doing. However, we found out that you could be using Add-Ons based on your Minecraft welcome page with BARE BONES. Based on Mojang's support article - Minecraft Add-Ons for Bedrock Versions FAQ – Home: there are two sources of add-ons for Minecraft Bedrock and that came from either Minecraft devs & Team Minecraft or created by community members of Minecraft. In that case, this might be something related to your concern, and this is what we consider as in-game.

Since you’ve reached us first, we’ll ensure that your time is worth it by guiding you to the right direction where you can achieve your desired resolution. We would like to provide you this link where you can submit your concern to these channels:

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Minecraft world won't load - Similar Threads - Minecraft world won't

2. I recently bought a Minecraft world but it won't download it has stayed at 0.00MB for a day.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought a Minecraft world but it won't download it has stayed at 0.00MB for a day.: I'm on a laptop and I really like to play this world with a friend. 2ce8d089-ee05-40d7-802f-9bd2214626b5
  3. Minecraft world won't load help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won't load help: Whenever I try to open my Minecraft world it gives me a pop-up screen that's says "Failed To Sync World Data" and says it's corrupted and I need to migrate it to another device, is there a way to...
  4. My minecraft marketplace purchased world keeps telling me to update it and won't let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft marketplace purchased world keeps telling me to update it and won't let me...: I've tried resetting my ip and reinstalling minecraft and other fixes, it's only with this particular world (juliette's manor) that I have this issue with as well, others work fine Please help...
  5. My Minecraft world won't load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world won't load.: It's stuck on the "Building terrain" screen. Other worlds do load, just not this one. I am using Minecraft Bedrock edition for Windows 10. The last thing I did before it didn't work was close the...
  6. my minecraft world won't "sync"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft world won't "sync": ok so i made a minecraft world on a xbox one s and recently ive gotten a series s and now i cant find my world. Ive done multiple things to try and get it back on my account; like reset but keep...
  7. My Minecraft World Won't Open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft World Won't Open: I have an Xbox One S and while I was playing on my minecraft world once I lost the power to my console after reentering the game every time I open the world the game tells me there was a problem...
  8. The world in my Minecraft won't open!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The world in my Minecraft won't open!: The rest of the worlds and the servers are opening except for one world Tried uninstalling and re-installing it, Copied the world but didn't work 4489faf3-a9fa-4a68-8aba-dfc2fcab8f3e
  9. My Minecraft world won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world won't load: I made a Minecraft world the other day and for some reason it won't load now, and neither will copies of it. Every other world will load fine though. I've tried many things to fix it but nothing...
  10. Minecraft Xbox Beta Bug: World's are not loading and won't allow to enter world & Opening...

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Xbox Beta Bug: World's are not loading and won't allow to enter world & Opening...: When attempting to open the world it says: There was a problem loading this world. When attempting to open bastion chest it freezes and then the game will crash If anyone knows how to fix the...