Minecraft won't work for my account

Discus and support Minecraft won't work for my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; On minecraft it says "You cannot play online multi-player because of how your account is set up" but i know my account is set up correctly. Please fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Soren F.Dresch, Mar 9, 2023.

1. Minecraft won't work for my account

On minecraft it says "You cannot play online multi-player because of how your account is set up" but i know my account is set up correctly. Please fix this asap!

:)

Soren F.Dresch, Mar 9, 2023
  2. Gio_the_Goat1 Win User

Microsoft account stuck linked with PS4 account in Minecraft

My microsoft account won't connect to minecraft. How come it only works for xbox. :(
  3. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

F U I D C Xbox Ambassador posted a solution to a user who had a similar issue:

"Try updating your account's privacy settings:

1. Go to Xbox.com and sign in with your Microsoft account.

2. Click the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab.

3. Change all settings to Allow.

"

Original post

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  4. Raffael Djaschi Win User

Microsoft account I migrated minecraft to was deleted

Thank you for your Replay.

I tried to log into minecraft.net , it won't work because my minecraft i migrated to Microsoft. I can't login the Microsoft account is gone. Can Microsoft redeem my account?

The Minecraft account is from 2009, so its quite Import to me.
  5. XBF George L Win User

My minecraft won't work

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues playing Minecraft on your Xbox One. Are you trying to play this game off of a disc or as a digital download? Do you use an external harddrive? Let us
    know a bit more information to determine how to best assist you.
  6. DetachedFlame11 Win User

My account won't work

my xbox name is SilverCoder7322
Thema:

1. Minecraft won't work for my account - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't account

2. Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account: I'm logged into my account on the launcher, it shows up and everything. When I go to play Java, it says I need to add a username. When I enter the one I already have it says it's in use, despite...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't): I've had this issue for years and nothing has ever ever helped. When trying to sign in it says "oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  4. Minecraft won't allow me to get my own username/account back after migration.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't allow me to get my own username/account back after migration.: I know there are many posts are in a similar vein as to this one, but my attempt to just get direct support has only redirected to here, and all the answers have just been 'reach out to support'....
  5. Why won't my Minecraft account migrate properly?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my Minecraft account migrate properly?: After clicking the link to migrate my account, I was able to sign in to my Mojang account, press "Let's Start Moving", get and plug in code from my email, create my Microsoft account, and then get...
  6. I want to delete my minecraft account on my ps4 bc it won't let me log in on my ps5 no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to delete my minecraft account on my ps4 bc it won't let me log in on my ps5 no...: When I try to log In it says someone is already logged in on my ps4 I am but it won't let me do it on my ps5 what should I do 9792f844-bb50-4f93-a956-0abd80ef43dd
  7. Microsoft account won't connect to PS4 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account won't connect to PS4 Minecraft: It says I already have a linked account, but I never linked it and I also don't have access to cross play. 14996001-3554-4673-802b-a7ff1a256f82
  8. It won't let me play Minecraft,saying Iam not signed onto account but I can play all other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me play Minecraft,saying Iam not signed onto account but I can play all other...: Since I updated and had a problem with an update amf a Game from the marketplace, it says I am not signed onto my account and it will not let me play. 8c8ccacc-c456-4c8b-8b4c-f66868347c3d
  9. Minecraft won't let me use my mojang account after creating xbox account under same email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won't let me use my mojang account after creating xbox account under same email: I recently created an xbox account so I could play minecraft on the PS4, I used the same email as my old mojang account which was later merged into a microsoft account, and now when i try to log...
  10. My Minecraft won't login to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft won't login to Microsoft account: My Minecraft game doesn't try to login into my Microsoft account on the switch 48abb253-f70e-412a-ab52-3a88fc5fe5c5