minecraft wont start/load

Discus and support minecraft wont start/load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just updated to windows 11, i downloaded the Minecraft java launcher throw the Xbox app. now when i click on the play button literally nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr_Noot_Noot, Feb 9, 2022.

1. Mr_Noot_Noot
    Mr_Noot_Noot Guest

I just updated to windows 11, i downloaded the Minecraft java launcher throw the Xbox app. now when i click on the play button literally nothing happens, no crash error no change on the screen and nothing in task manager. I've tried downloading it from the website same problem.. running in administrator didn't affect anything

:)

Mr_Noot_Noot, Feb 9, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Try reinstalling the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10 device:

- Right-click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen, and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

- In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

- In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

- Install the app on that page, and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

- Restart your device, and try to install the game again.
  3. Tanicka Win User

Help. Xbox 360 Wont Save!

No all her saved Minecraft and Terraria files are gone. And any new ones she starts they become corrupt and wont stay saved. She tried to load them and they crash.
  4. Benny Boiii7282 Win User

Minecraft not loading on Xbox one

Me too my minecraft wont load
  5. WineMixer72 Win User

"For some reason TV took too long to start (0x8027025a)"

My Games wont Load It says For some reason Minecraft One Edition Took long to start 0x8027025a I try every thing on youtube It dont work Do i need to get a new Xbox one not sure
  6. iTz DeSTiNY x Win User

Game Error

You know I'm getting the same problem too, My game was working until a few days ago now it wont start up and says "Minecraft failed to load" when I start the game up. I have tried google-ing it but cannot find an answer, let me know if theres a fix?
Thema:

1. minecraft wont start/load - Similar Threads - minecraft wont start

2. Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am: I have a valid redeem code I am logged into my MS account at Minecraft Redeem Pre-Paid Tokens | Minecraft When attempting to redeem the code, it redirects me to a MS account page and shows me an...
  3. Minecraft Wont Let Me Use Chat Suddenly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Wont Let Me Use Chat Suddenly: My Minecraft wont let me use chat in multiplayer, I've checked all my settings and everything should be correct as i havent changed anything and just yesterday i was able to chat with friends on...
  4. Cant get passed create in Minecraft ..clicking on create and it wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get passed create in Minecraft ..clicking on create and it wont open: When clicking one create it wont go into the game. It just clicks and nothing happen it wont go past create screen 16bfb6fb-9a6a-4dd1-9886-db22509767dd
  5. Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game: I bought minecraft a long time ago on one email address i got. Migrated it, and everything was working out fine. Haven't played in a while and wanted to play with my siblings so I tried to log in...
  6. Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am: I have a valid redeem code I am logged into my MS account at Minecraft Redeem Pre-Paid Tokens | Minecraft When attempting to redeem the code, it redirects me to a MS account page and shows me an...
  7. PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft.: every time I attempt to log into the account it says "We could not sign you into your Microsoft Account. Access to Realms, Profiles, and your Store items will be limited. Please try again later....
  8. My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11: I am trying to play Minecraft on a realm but when I try and join it says my client is out of date. I need to be in 1.20.5 but I am in 1.20.41. I have already tried everything that I could google...
  9. help please, minecraft launcher wont start offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help please, minecraft launcher wont start offline: when i try to start the minecraft launcher online, it works right. but all of a sudden when i try it offline, it gives me error code (0x1), only telling me "the game has crashed." i tried updating...
  10. Help, Minecraft xbox one wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, Minecraft xbox one wont start: When i try to play my minecraft it just shows me the mojang logo for a few seconds and thats it, it goes back into the xbox menu, its not showing me any error messages, and its not due for any...