Minecraft Won't sign into my microsoft account

Discus and support Minecraft Won't sign into my microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to reinstall minecraft but it won't login on my microsoft account I am using windows 7 and am fully unable to upgrade or change it my copy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AllunaFemmer, Mar 2, 2022.

1. AllunaFemmer
    AllunaFemmer Guest

I'm trying to reinstall minecraft but it won't login on my microsoft account

I am using windows 7 and am fully unable to upgrade or change it

my copy is legal

my minecraft copy is legal and latest version

My internet IS NOT a issue

the game has worked last year.

Minecraft Won't sign into my microsoft account [​IMG]

:)

AllunaFemmer, Mar 2, 2022
  2. Jamie1993 Win User

Have you checked your drivers are updated?
  3. AllunaFemmer Win User

None of the things in that link help with my current situation

I did not migrate my account either
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

It won't sign in with my Microsoft Account on Minecraft

5. Jamie1993 Win User

6. AllunaFemmer Win User

My ccleaner says all my drivers are updated, I do not know of any other ways to check what drivers I need without having to pay money.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Won't sign into my microsoft account - Similar Threads - Minecraft Won't sign

2. Minecraft Bedrock won't Sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Bedrock won't Sign in: I bought Minecraft Bedrock a few years ago, and it was working good. Recently, I got a new laptop and I installed Minecraft Bedrock but when the game opens, I can't login. There is a sign in...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't): I've had this issue for years and nothing has ever ever helped. When trying to sign in it says "oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  4. Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.: I am trying to log into Minecraft but it won't let me. I am on mobile Minecraft and I have a account it is Tony Call. It says Drowned and I resetted my phone and even delete app and redownload it....
  5. Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in: I bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition for PC for $30.00 I got the Java but Bedrock won't let me sign in to my Microsoft account. It just says Buy Minecraft and the only options are the...
  6. Minecraft won't let me sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't let me sign in.: Hi all, I recently downloaded Minecraft on my Windows 7. I've downloaded it using the Minecraft.exe alternative download, as the Minecraft launcher wasn't working (long story but I won't go...
  7. It won't let me sign in my Microsoft account in Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX Accessibility
    It won't let me sign in my Microsoft account in Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch.: I restarted my Switch, I deleted Minecraft & downloaded it again, & it still won't let me sign in my Microsoft account. What should I do? da3c6d32-307d-4ce9-9d18-3936a8c51509
  8. Are you trying to sign in minecraft pe kindle fire won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you trying to sign in minecraft pe kindle fire won't load: I bought minecraft on a kindle fire, but now I own an android tablet and downloaded minecraft from Amazon app when I try to sign to my microsoft account it tells me Are you trying to sign in...
  9. Minecraft says I'm disconnected and Xbox app won't let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft says I'm disconnected and Xbox app won't let me sign in: Hi! So when I go to invite friends on minecraft it says Oops! Your Microsoft Account was disconnected. To invite more players, sign in on the Main Menu and restart your world. I have tried...
  10. Why won't it let me sign into minecraft on my ps4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me sign into minecraft on my ps4?: Hello, i have tried numerous times to sign into my microsoft account on my PS4, i have made new account after new account and everytime i sign in it comes up with a message saying "this microsoft...