Minecraft Won't Save Progress If I Am Playing Online. How Do I Fix This? (PS4)

Discus and support Minecraft Won't Save Progress If I Am Playing Online. How Do I Fix This? (PS4) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Play PS4. I'll Be Playing Online, And Two/Three Of My Mobile Friends Will Join, And After 4 Hours Of Playing I Will "Quit And Save" It Will Be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skulls Rock, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Skulls Rock
    Skulls Rock Guest

I Play PS4.

I'll Be Playing Online, And Two/Three Of My Mobile Friends Will Join, And After 4 Hours Of Playing I Will "Quit And Save"

It Will Be Stuck On The Saving Screen For 20min Up To An Hour, And When I Exit, Nothing Will Be Saved. All Progress Gone.

:)

Skulls Rock, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi Skulls Rock,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum and we hope you are doing well other than this account issue.

There are two official articles that you may not have seen yet that help most people resolve similar issues:

If you have already tried the steps listed in those articles, your best approach is to reach out directly to Mojang to get this fixed so you can go back to gaming. Here is the link to do that: Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)

Respectfully,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Dark Assassin7O Win User

GTA V (Xbox 360) / GTA V (Xbox One)

I am talking about both actually.. I know the Story won't save but how come the progress I made in GTA Online (Xbox One) did not save in GTA Online (Xbox 360)??
  4. blueamcat Win User

Hard disk USB and wifi connection

You won't lose progress or games or anything since saves are stored online if you played online. :)
  5. markrogers777 Win User

Microsoft Account linked to PS4 account on Minecraft

This is the problem we understand it won't let you save progress. Your not listening to us. When we linked the account with our child's account. Now playing on the same exact account it won't let us create another Xbox live nametag because on the other
    ps4 it already has one. Also when we try to create a different account on the ps4 so we can have separate gamertags it will not let us create a different account because it keeps saying it's linked to another account. We have tried to unlink all of the accounts
    to fix this issue and it unlinked them just fine. But now we're stuck in a predicament because on all of the ps4 accounts we have unlinked, we're not able to play Minecraft at all on none of the accounts, I do not understand why Minecraft has to have Xbox
    live, Microsoft and mojang just to play the game. Somebody needs to fix this issue because we'veput our money into this game and not only we've lost it all but now we can't even sign into the accounts to play because it won't let us!!!!!
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Problem

Hello

I have a problem when I join in the world these is the problem (You are out of data storage space and Minecraft is unable to save your progress! Minecraft will return you to the Main Menu to clear up storage space) how can I fixed please help me
    What platform are you playing on for bedrock
Thema:

1. Minecraft Won't Save Progress If I Am Playing Online. How Do I Fix This? (PS4) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Won't Save

2. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  3. Minecraft won't update or load

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't update or load: I have been trying to update minecraft from 1.19 for ages and if I try to play it, the launcher says "launching failed! unable to locate java runtime, error details: 0x00000000. What do I do? I've...
  4. Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account: I'm logged into my account on the launcher, it shows up and everything. When I go to play Java, it says I need to add a username. When I enter the one I already have it says it's in use, despite...
  5. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  6. Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?: I was able to before but after an update it's saying use a different account with a namr to it but this is the account I was using is there any way to take it off of the device and put it back on...
  7. Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?: When trying to play minecraft today, the game gave me a pop-up for a new years sale with indicators saying "B to close" or " A to close" but while trying to close it I realized my inputs were...
  8. Minecraft save file won't update to cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft save file won't update to cloud: We have two Xbox ones. Black console is older, white one is newer. We usually use the white console to play, my daughter on minecraft especially. When we use the black one with a game that has...
  9. 2017 Minecraft data won't sync latest save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2017 Minecraft data won't sync latest save data: im running a 24/7 server for about two weeks now, just did a routine hard reset of my Xbox and modem/router to upkeep connection. Trying to get the server back up, connection wise I'm great, but...
  10. Minecraft Files Won't Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Files Won't Save: I bought an Xbox One in early August 2015 and created a Minecraft file on the system. I was working on an interesting city and by October, it was coming along nicely. I decided to map out the...