Minecraft-Won't login to my Xbox acc on my pc

Discus and support Minecraft-Won't login to my Xbox acc on my pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've had this issue for awhile now and I'm kinda tired of procrastinating so please help me solve this. I keep trying to login to my Xbox acc on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brisa_9021, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Brisa_9021
    Brisa_9021 Guest

Hi, I've had this issue for awhile now and I'm kinda tired of procrastinating so please help me solve this. I keep trying to login to my Xbox acc on my Windows/PC. I got the new update and minecraft launcher, but It usually has an error message pop up and says it can't connect to my account or "Minecraft Services." I'm able to use my acc on the mobile edition, but for some reason it won't let me login on PC.

:)

Brisa_9021, Nov 26, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

These steps can help you, give it a try.

Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.

1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app

2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this with the launcher too.

3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.

5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.

If the problem persists, please delete and download the launcher again from the Microsoft Store app or Xbox app.
  3. Brisa_9021 Win User

Hi, I did the following steps including uninstalling & reinstalling the launcher. It logged in by displaying my gamertag but it didn't load in any of my packs as if I wasn't logged in. I also checked Marketplace and it displayed error S-400

*edit* I don't know exactly what I did, I just clicked 'Manage Account' and it told me to step up a new gamertag(?) so I did and it seemed to have worked. I have all my packs and am able to log into my account. Thank you for the help
  4. max.kowall Win User

How to add Xbox 360 friends on Xbox one s

And i didnt login to a acc on my xbox one its a microsoft my 360 acc is just a profile.
  5. Cursebreaker131 Win User

account not letting me log in on my xbox

For me I play Minecraft on my android phone (MCPE) My acc used to work but now when I try to sign in it says that it can't login to my account. Plz help!!!!!!
  6. max.kowall Win User

How to add Xbox 360 friends on Xbox one s

Where is dashboard and my 360 account isnt on live but csn i login to my microsoft acc on my 360 on my acc?
Thema:

1. Minecraft-Won't login to my Xbox acc on my pc - Similar Threads - Minecraft Won't login

2. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  3. My Minecraft launcher won't let me even login it stays stuck on the login screen. How do i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft launcher won't let me even login it stays stuck on the login screen. How do i...: A little while ago for seemingly no reason my Minecraft launcher decided to log me out. I then tried to log back in and it sits on the loading screen for 30 seconds to around 2 minutes. then gives...
  4. Minecraft on PS4 won't login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft on PS4 won't login: I bought Minecraft PS4 edition on my PS5 a few months ago and I've been trying to sign in with my Microsoft account. Every time I try, it says I've already linked my Microsoft account with a...
  5. My Minecraft won't login to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft won't login to Microsoft account: My Minecraft game doesn't try to login into my Microsoft account on the switch 48abb253-f70e-412a-ab52-3a88fc5fe5c5
  6. Xbox live won't let me login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live won't let me login to minecraft: I was logging in to my microsoft account for Minecraft Java edition, and it has an error: 0x87DD0005. I don't know what to do, I can't sign in. I do have a link here to the image....
  7. It won't let me login to Minecraft Java Anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    It won't let me login to Minecraft Java Anymore: Hi, I've been trying to get into my Minecraft Java account a few weeks before 1.18 came out. I currently use my father's email address to login since I got Minecraft many years ago (it's actually...
  8. Minecraft on iPad won't login to Microsoft/Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on iPad won't login to Microsoft/Xbox account: We have two Ipad Mini 4's. Neither of them will log into the Minecraft or Xbox apps...we have tried deleting and re-downloading the apps with no changes. We go to log in and get the error message...
  9. Whenever I try to login to Minecraft Windows 10 edition it won't let me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to login to Minecraft Windows 10 edition it won't let me.: Whenever I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition it just says failed to log in. It lets me log in to my Microsoft account in Xbox just fine but it wont let me log...
  10. Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page: It just looks like this on both Minecraft and Xbox app. No more things happened but only this infinity loading page. I tried using VPNs, different Wi-Fi and cellular data, in different geo...